Snowflake Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 194 of over 194 interviews

Recruiter12%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Snowflake

Application

I interviewed at Snowflake

Interview

Informal, friendly, and well arranged. very useful and constructive for both parties. initial interview with a peer from a different region, second with skip level. Patient approach is very welcome, minimal pressure. (still in progress)

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company? What research have you done
    1 Answer

Snowflake

Application

I interviewed at Snowflake

Interview

1. Initial screen w/ hiring manager 2. Screen with skip level 3. 3 interviews with cross-functional peers (demand gen, partner marketing, sales) 4. Take home exercise to update a pitch deck for a new persona 5. Reference check

Interview Questions
  • Why this role? How would you prioritize aspects of the job? Tell me about a product you've launched?

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

209.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Snowflake~928471
Join the conversation on

Snowflake

Application

I interviewed at Snowflake

Interview

Waste of time as job interviewed for was not my skill set even though they had my CV. Waste of time as job interviewed for was not my skill set even though they had my CV

Interview Questions
  • Waste of time as job interviewed for was not my skill set even though they had my CV

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Snowflake (New Delhi)

Interview

Worst interview process . Even after giving a awesome interview they kept silent and dint give any feedback. HR was worst and never reply to your email. Dint expect from this kind of organization.

Snowflake

Application

I interviewed at Snowflake

Interview

Apply- Skip hr interview-Hiring manager 60min- regional head30 min- and not going further Result comes in a week Take few days to set the schedule Hiring manager asked more about cultural fit Regional head asked more about previous project experience based on successful result

Interview Questions
  • What i did before based o job discription Need proof of numbers

Snowflake

Application

I interviewed at Snowflake

Interview

15 minutes, about motivation (why ds) and why you chose the company and this role/team. Interviewer also introduced the team and day to day work. Overall, it was great and interactive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Snowflake

Application

I interviewed at Snowflake

Interview

I was approached with a phone interview by HR, followed by the hiring manager. First screening with regular HR questions, Hiring manager questions on more technical topics relevant to the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Snowflake

Application

I interviewed at Snowflake

Interview

1 hr 1 screen 4 onsite round 2 coding 1 behavioural specific to the role, 1 with manager Very non conventional interview process 3 onsites only Fast response time rejection. Waiting for feedback

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Snowflake

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Snowflake in Mar 2022

Interview

Overall very bad experience. Recruiter forgot we had a scheduled call. 2 tech phone screens. 1st interviewer kept dropping out of the call, it happened around 4-5 times in that hour. Easy question that I solved in 5 minutes and then he spent the rest of the time asking about time complexity, tradeoffs, and asking to code it slightly differently. He didnt seem to know what to do with the extra time we had after I solved it. 2nd interviewer told me to implement a deque API. I said I could do it with doubly linked list, but he said yeah this is best theoretical solution but that's not what I want. Took me some time to figure out what he wanted but ended up coding a circular queue. And added tests for it. Overall it seems like they have a question and a very specific answer that they are looking for. They are not testing how you think and solve problems but rather how good you are at guessing what they want. At least it seems like that. Makes for a very poor interview experience. Then, I had to ask the recruiter for feedback after a week. They told me that they were still waiting on the feedback from one interviewer who was out of office. It's been 3 weeks now and I haven't heard anything.. Simply ghosted. Easy interview if you land on what they want exactly. Otherwise, good luck.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Given a string (array of characters), check whether any character has been duplicated. 2. Implement a MyDeque API with fixed size.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Snowflake (San Mateo, CA) in Mar 2022

Interview

First stage phone screening, asked about past experience in details, passion to be a data scientist. Also introduced the work interns need to support, and of course, Q&A session included.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 194 Interviews

Snowflake Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Snowflake as 38.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.21 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Development Representative and Software Engineer(Internship) rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Software Engineer and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Snowflake takes an average of 34 days when considering 161 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Internship had the quickest hiring process (on average 21 days), whereas Solution Architect roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 24 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Snowflake according to 161 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 33.73%