Society Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Society Insurance

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Society Insurance in May 2017.

Interview

The HR representative contacted me within 2 days of applying online. The representative was accommodating and engaging. The phone screen was straight forward and efficient.
    After I received a decline notification within 4 days, the representative took extra time to share some feedback with me. I find this effort to be extraordinary.

Interview Questions

• The phone screen questions were traditional. They focused on experience.   Answer Question

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fond du Lac, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Society Insurance (Fond du Lac, WI).

Interview

It was a phone interview and then an in-person interview with 3 executives - 2 from underwriting and one from HR. It was a bunch of behavioral based questions. A week later they offered me the position.

Facilities Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Society Insurance in April 2015.

Interview

It was a phone conversation. Not very productive as I felt like I was being grilled by a high schooler. I checked out mentally after the first few questions because I felt like the interviewer was condescending without being very smart herself.

Underwriter Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Society Insurance in November 2009.

Interview

Group interview, a lot of past experience and situation questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you dealt with a dissatisfied customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question