SodaStream Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SodaStream Interview Questions

2.2

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SodaStream (Cherry Hill, NJ).

Interview

Terrible interaction with HR, but once I got through to the actual person I'd be reporting to, things improved. It seems like HR is completely disconnected from the needs of the business.

Once if got through to the manager, the shenanigans stopped and I was treated nicely. Manager seemed honestly interested in making sure the 'culture' was a good match, but didn't spend much time making sure the 'skills' matched. In the end, that was fine for me, but it probably doesn't always work that way.

Ask lots of questions, like "Who are your competitors" "Where is the company going in the next 3-4 years."

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with lots of constant, dramatic change.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Go in with some salary research, they like to underpay and talk up the benefits packages. 401k matching was 6%, which is nice, but the medical plan isn't anything special.

NPI/PFS Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehavim (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SodaStream (Lehavim (Israel)) in September 2016.

Interview

A brief phone interview with the HR recruiter....validating the job description, a high level probe in to my experience, based on the CV I'd submitted (also to form an impression of me). I was asked for my salary level expectation...I needed to research this since my last position was for a company which paid relatively well compared to the market average and in an industry which generally pays better than most.

This was followed by an interview the following week (on-site) with the recruiter and a manager at the same level as the hiring manager. The interview was relatively informal and very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sodastream?   1 Answer

Application

I interviewed at SodaStream in March 2012.

Interview

Was working for a consulting firm whose client was SodaStream. Got referred by a colleague when I decided to leave consultancy.
    Hiring process was quick and the HR VP conducted a thorough research of my professional background.

Negotiation

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SodaStream (Taipei (Taiwan)) in September 2011.

Interview

Submit CV on 1111.com and got a call, and then I went there for an Interview and got hired.

Interview Questions

• It's more like a casual talk so there no any difficult question.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lod (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SodaStream (Lod (Israel)) in July 2010.

Interview

I submitted my CV to a company who sent me on this interview. After being contacted, I was called into their offices. Before the interview itself, I was asked to fill out a very long questionnaire. Many of the questions were irrelevant to the position as well as my experience. After that, there was a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• That they asked me to fill in the questionnaire, despite their having my full CV.   1 Answer

Finance Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hünenberg (Switzerland)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SodaStream (Hünenberg (Switzerland)) in March 2013.

Interview

Ich wurde einige Tage, nachdem ich meinen Lebenslauf abgeschickt hatte, von der Personalabteilung kontaktiert. Es gab drei telefonische Bewerbungsgespräche gefolgt von einem Angebot. Mir wurden überhaupt keine praktischen Fragen in Bezug auf das Finanz- oder Rechnungswesen gestellt, obwohl dies der Schwerpunkt der Stelle war, um die ich mich beworben hatte. Ich wurde nie zu einem persönlichen Gespräch eingeladen, obwohl das Unternehmen ein Büro in der Schweiz hat.

Interview Questions

• Ich würde die anwerbenden Manager, die die Vorstellungsgespräche führten, als chaotisch, desorganisiert beschreiben: Keine Ahnung, welche Fragen gestellt werden sollten oder wie die Stelle selbst beschrieben werden sollte.   Answer Question