SoftNice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SoftNice

2.2

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SoftNice (Allentown, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

They take fake interviews to satisfy candidates so that no buddy asks for refund of 1500USD. They ask dumb questions and want us to make profile according to current market not according to our technology.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SoftNice (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

They have a fake interview process. No one knows anything technical. They will ask do you know this or that. No follow up questions because they knows the interviewee knows a lot more than the interviewer.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SoftNice (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Hiring process took bit long time with technical interview screening round first and then followed up with personal interview round with HR in Houston Office over skype video call

Interview Questions

• Questions about Software Skills and Software programming language concepts   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SoftNice (Chicago, IL) in October 2018.

Interview

Basic Networking, Linux test which covers all the topics on CCNA, CCNP concepts and one telephonic interview before the final rounds of interview. The process took about 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Basic Networking test which covers all the topics on CCNA, CCNP and one telephonic interview before the final rounds on interview.   1 Answer

Interview

It was easy. I had certificates that helped me getting through basic questions. They asked me about my coding experience, Ratings, Some basic to pro coding questions, No practical question or scenario based question.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SoftNice in January 2015.

Interview

It was a big joke! I was reading the answers from the same website the interviewer was asking questions. I think they work in call center as they have no knowledge of any technology I was talking about. His English was real bad and absolute no brains!

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SoftNice (Vadodara (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

Pathetic interview process, more rounds and less interactive people. Hiring managers have no knowledge in hiring experienced candidates. They even tell you that they are looking for someone with a lower salary on your face and does not even intend to discuss the skills. They are just looking for cheap labour.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SoftNice in March 2018.

Interview

They follow very normal process that includes generic questions, IQ test, computer proficiency, one on one interview process and so on. However process is bit slow to make a decision.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SoftNice in June 2018.

Interview

It was a 2 round process, which will be probably updated in upcoming months. First, the corporate recruiter had a basic conversation to check commn skills then the team lead had a detailed discussion.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SoftNice (Vadodara (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The person who was taking my interview doesn't no anything, as he did put up only on the questions on personal interest and disinterest, that were irrelevant to my job-profile.

Interview Questions

• Did you are married or non-married?   1 Answer