SoftNice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at SoftNice

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SoftNice (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Hiring process took bit long time with technical interview screening round first and then followed up with personal interview round with HR in Houston Office over skype video call

Interview Questions

• Questions about Software Skills and Software programming language concepts   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SoftNice (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

They have a fake interview process. No one knows anything technical. They will ask do you know this or that. No follow up questions because they knows the interviewee knows a lot more than the interviewer.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SoftNice in January 2015.

Interview

It was a big joke! I was reading the answers from the same website the interviewer was asking questions. I think they work in call center as they have no knowledge of any technology I was talking about. His English was real bad and absolute no brains!

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SoftNice (Vadodara (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The person who was taking my interview doesn't no anything, as he did put up only on the questions on personal interest and disinterest, that were irrelevant to my job-profile.

Interview Questions

• Did you are married or non-married?   1 Answer