Softsol Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Softsol

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Softsol (Sacramento, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Hard to understand interviewer due to thick accent.

Interview was with a project manager and a company executive. Simple questions, basically stating what the position was and asked about my experience. Talked about rate of pay. Very simple and straight forward. interview took place at one of those temporary office rental places.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done project work before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They stated that the rate of pay would be $17/hour, but when I received the contract it stated that the rate of pay was $34,000/year. Since there was no vacation time paid, the work hours in the year would be 2080, not 2000 as they were assuming. I requested that the pay be raised to $35,360 to meet the $17/hr rate they offered. They raised the annual to $35,000.

When negoiating the rate of pay, make certain that they are on the same page as you regarding number of hour to annual salary. Also make sure that you read the contract fully. There is a lot of langauge in the contract that they put in there that is not applicable to the state in which you reside.

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Softsol.

Interview

Technical Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Softsol in April 2011.

Interview

telephone screening for 45 Mins and then 1 to 1

Negotiation