Softtek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 3, 2017

2.6

Project/BI Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Softtek (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

General questions about my previous work and technologies used. Inquisitive to the job description and technologies I have exact or similar experiences with. The bad is the company asked for exclusivity for me to stop my search for one week while they communicated with the client. The recruiter did not follow up with me on his own initiative any time after I told them I would give them exclusivity. All communication was driven by me and when asked to give feedback they ignored the request. A complete lack of professional respect from what I viewed as a good organization. It appears they are just like other shops and don't respect employees enough to follow through.

Interview Questions

• What is your backround in relation to the job description sent.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Softtek.

Interview

Good communication with HR, your salary will depend entirely of your ability to negotiate it.
    Sometimes ask for relocation offers.
    sometimes HR don't call back to you if the position is closed.

Interview Questions

• Technical people do the interviews, it seems to be fair but sometimes people do very hard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Only one way.

Senior Automation QA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Softtek in September 2013.

Interview

The first contact for the interview was just to present the company and the possible projects (more than one) where I could be applying, we arranged the incomes and mobility in the first interview.

The second was a technical interview to validate the knowledge I had at that point, very straight forward questions related with QA and automation processes.

The last was an email indicating that I covered all that was required for the position and a welcome message.

Interview Questions

• Technical background description, goals and achievements that I had plans for... pretty much the interview covered all the aspects I was looking for a company where to work.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Softtek in November 2011.

Interview

A call for setting up a tech interview.
    Tech interview
    Economical offer
    Signup

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected for the role   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation just yes or no

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Softtek in August 2011.

Interview

HR get in touch. Schedule a date for technical interview, technical interview with client or softtek team. After the the HR team explain about the benefits if like it, you can proceed with the process. They send a official offer very detailed, you only need to accept if it is good for you.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Softtek in May 2010.

Interview

It was good and hard. Expect to be challenged with riddles/puzzles and a white board session. They take you on a tour of the city and give a great meal with hotel. Overall, it is about 4 interviews which should not be too bad

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Softtek (Dallas, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

Very detailed functional and technical interview; first on the phone then before moving at their clients HQ.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on the specific technological requirements, also on the SDLC (RUP, Agile, etc).   1 Answer

Travel more than 30% of the time.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Softtek (Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes (Mexico)) in August 2016.

Interview

First contact was with HR in a brief interview, asked about traveling availability, work experience and current activities at work.
    Then a technical interview with a member of the Team you would be working with, asked much about "how would you do" and "how did you solve" , not many technical questions, was more about troubleshooting actions.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage the learning curve at "any technology"?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate about flexibility to travel at certain dates and agreed.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Softtek in August 2016.

Interview

first round is group discussion, they will call in a group of 10 person in which they will take minimum 3 person. for these shortlisted candidate they will take written test and whole procedure will go on.

Interview Questions

• Topic of group discussion was technology is usefull or not   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Softtek.

Interview

Few interviews from reporting manager and future colleagues. Very focused on existing network, past experiences, results, and examples. Essentially, they are looking to hire people who can bring in immediate business.

Interview Questions

• It is all about past experiences, results and examples   Answer Question