Softworld Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Softworld Interview Questions

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Softworld (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Initially set up a 30 minute phone conversation with the head of talent acquisition (HTA). Our conversation went well so we sent up the next step of the process. The HTA and I arranged an in-person interview for three (3) business days later. Before the in-person, I was to complete a behavioral analysis exam that was emailed to me by the HTA- Basic multiple choice selection process that takes about 15 minutes. At the in-person interview, I met with three (3) members of the Sales division. Each were easy to talk to and were knowledgable and passionate about their work. The three (3) separate interviews lasted for about a total of two (2) hours- breaks and refreshments whenever needed.

Overall, I thought the process was fluid and efficient.

Interview Questions

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Softworld (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very long interview process - three weeks. Total hours interviewing phone and in person about 12. Softworld begins like all the others with a phone screen, then another, and then expect a good 3 hour initial face to face, which will include interviews with potential future co-workers and supervisors. If that goes well, they will interview your current employer, or employer you recently left about you - they will ask about your skills, etc.. this is not an employment check, but an interview of your employer about you. So if you are passively in the job market and do not want your employer to find out you are interviewing, pass them up, as it is a must in order to continue (as explained by the recruiter). Should that go well, you will be flown to Boston to interview for a final in person, that will be with the VP, CEO, and other employees.

Everyone there is very professional and solid at what they do, so expect superior level employees and company. The CEO is solid and many of there people are among the best. Most of all, they have a realistic culture (from what I could tell) and are very transparent - you get to interview their people as much as they get to interview you. Very refreshing change!

Pay and benefits are the industry standard - almost every company I have interviewed with offers the exact same.

During the final interview I explained I was turning down offers, but I would not continue to do so past a certain date. When that date came, I accepted another offer, I finally heared from the recruiter via email six days after the deadline I gave them. (They use outside recruiters for internal positions - or at least for this one anyway).

Interview Questions

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Softworld.

Interview

They suck and provided me false hopes multiple interviews and a job offer and a contract for a job that didn't exist. Do not use this consulting firm if you want a job.

Negotiation

Long. Took almost 2 months