Solution Tree Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2018

3.1

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Solution Tree (Bloomington, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

My whole interviewing experience was wonderful from HR to the hiring managers. The company has a very transparent and open culture and I love what they are doing to help educators.
    The HR manager was very pleasant and easy to talk to. The time frame was a little long, but I understand when there are multiple people interviewing, schedules don't always allow for a tight time frame.
    Although I didn't get the position I applied for, I understand they are looking for the right person with the best attributes to fulfill the role. It will help me to polish my attributes so I may have the opportunity to be a part of their company.

Interview Questions

• What personal characteristics do you have that make you feel uniquely qualified.   1 Answer

Solution Tree Response

Mar 11, 2016 – HR Specialist

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Solution Tree (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

There were three phone screening interviews. A complete back ground and credit report prior to in person interview. In person panel interview. An informal lunch. They all asked the same questions during the phone screening phase. The panel interview indicated that they were inexperienced in hiring professional or successful sales representatives. They required a mock sales call.

Interview Questions

• Information that was provided on my resume
      Sales force data and numbers related to quota
      Sales style   Answer Question

The actual offer letter came without a compensation plan or assigned territory. The base salary was lower than discussed. The sales management team was inexperienced and nonprofessional. There was a disconnect from sales and the rest of the organization. Lots of restructuring. They were not ready or set up for for a professional sales organization.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Solution Tree (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter and started with 3 phone interviews with regional manages and the VP of Business Development. After passing those stages, I had attended a Solution Tree event and met with the VP of Sales and East/West Sales Managers. It also gave me a chance to meet other employees that were in charge of the Event. Finally met via Skype with the President of Solution Tree and was then provided with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my sales history and I was also asked to develop a 30/60/90 day potential market plan and also conducted a role playing sales scenario.   Answer Question

National Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Solution Tree (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

My first interview was a short chat on the phone, where I was scheduled to come in office for a second interview. At this step in the process, I spoke with an HR representative, and 2 current employees. This interview was fun, relaxed, and I really thought we hit it off. After about 2 weeks, I got another call to do a Skype interview with an employee in the department who lives in another state. This interview also went well and she asked some of the same questions as the first interviewers. At this point, Solution Tree was my top choice in my job search and I was really excited about the potential of working with such a great company and lively employees.

This is where my experience turns south.

After about 2 weeks with no response, I emailed the HR representative asking about the next steps and an update on my application. I again received no response. A week later, I had received another job offer, but wanted to get information about Solution Tree before I made my decision. I decided to email the HR rep again asking for an update and being very transparent with my situation. Still no response. So another few days pass and I decided to call. I know this seems like a lot of contact, but my interviews went well and I was really wanting this job. The HR rep didn't answer, nor did she return my message that I left.

I am extremely disappointed with this behavior. In the earlier steps of the interview process, Solution Tree exuded professionalism, tact, and service. However, this unprofessional behavior left an extremely bad impression. I hope in the future, they will change their ways and deal with non-hires in a more professional and tactful manner.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Solution Tree (Bloomington, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough and fair. I felt I was provided an accurate description of the position and responsibilities, and my first few months on the job have borne that out. The executives who interviewed were honest and have followed through with any promises or commitments that were made during the interview process.

Presenter Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Solution Tree (Bloomington, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

A lot of information given during the interview with many detailed descriptions of job positions. There was an echo on the phone and I feel that perhaps I was on speaker phone. Additionally there were 5 or so beeps that are typical of people joining a conference call but I was not told of being on speaker phone or if people were listening in. I should have asked.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change industries   1 Answer

Professional Development National Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Solution Tree (Bloomington, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a telephone interview with the HR Manager. Upon completing that interview, we scheduled an GoToMeeting with the hiring manager. The interview was very professional and I really enjoyed learning more about the company and position. We scheduled an in-person interview with the Director and another employee from that department. Although it was a long process, it was very professional.

Interview Questions

• What are the three most important factors that make me an effective, valued coworker in my current or last job.   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Solution Tree (Bloomington, IN) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview- Simple questions, easy to answer, great interviewer. Just be honest and take your time answering the questions. I got a little nervous but it went well, I was asked to come in for an interview in-person.