Solutions By Design II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Solutions By Design II

SOC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stennis Space Center, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Solutions By Design II (Stennis Space Center, MS) in October 2015.

Interview

Met multiple members of security operation center management. Introduced myself and explained reasoning for applying. Reviewed resume and answered all questions requested by lead supervisor for analysts. Received basic information about security operations contract for position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Solutions By Design II in May 2011.

Interview

The recruiter called me for what I assumed was a phone screening. At the end of the phone screening, I was offered the job. I insisted on speaking with the client, since I'd never been hired without evening speaking to my future supervisor. They did arrange a phone interview. I had to insist to be allowed to visit the workplace to see what the commute was like and see the office space. They were highly reluctant, but eventually allowed it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Because I was desperate for work, I accepted their offer without negotiating. They were desperate as well, so I should have negotiated upward instead of asking for the same salary I had been getting before I was laid off.