Sonora Quest Laboratories Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sonora Quest Laboratories

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (United States)

Interview

Arrived to the interview and after notifying the person checking in patients i used the restroom. I then waited in the lobby for 30 minutes and the interviewer came out and asked how long I had been waiting and said I was late. (she came to the lobby while i was in the restroom)

Interview Questions
  • What is time you helped someone? Why should we hire you? What is time you had to admit to doing something wrong?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Tucson, AZ) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process was quite relaxed and comfortable. I was interviewed by two individuals and had to take a typing test first. The questions were mostly about past job experience.

Interview Questions
  • If we were to call an old supervisor what would be 1 good thing and 1 bad thing they would say about you?

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (United States)

Interview

Basic interview. Understand the basics of phlebotomy and basic healthcare rules. Be ready with availability as that is what may make or break your hiring. Smile. Be prepared to explain your people skills.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you good fit for the job?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Mesa, AZ) in Oct 2019

Interview

The interview was with multiple people and they would take turns asking you detailed questions. Questions were about three pages and on past work history, your personality type and phlebotomy skills.

Interview Questions
  • What does integrity mean to you? How would you handle seeing another employee doing something wrong? Explained a time you gained the trust of a supervisor?

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (United States)

Interview

apply online, draw blood on fake arm (asked to show straight, syringe, and butterfly), answer questions in interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Phoenix, AZ)

Interview

They took a general interview question approach in the first round, with questions that needed you to answer them with examples. So when you are preparing, make sure you go through general interview questions and have scenarios you can use as examples to answer them. Also have one lab area that you thoroughly practice because they have technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • When did you feel like you were experiencing alot of stress at work and how did you deal with it?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Tempe, AZ) in Mar 2019

Interview

Interview was a three step process. Phone call, in person with three members of the team, and then third interview consisting of a brief project presentation to the director. Everyone was super friendly and it was a smooth interview process. It came down to me and one other candidate and they went with the other due to more experience, but they were really nice and thanked me for working so hard during the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you failed at work and what you learned from it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (United States)

Interview

Easy just talk about previous work experience and what made you interested in the job. Also how did you hear about the job. Also asked about what my positives and negative attributes about myself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Phoenix, AZ) in Mar 2018

Interview

interview was low pressure and easy process. The interviewers were friendly and easy to talk to. They were on time with the interview and it took less than an hour. It was basic questions as the position I applied for a courier position.

Interview Questions
  • What was my current position and why I was leaving my current company
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (United States)

Interview

It was a panel style meeting. First you are asked to go into a room and do a test venipuncture on a dummy hand. Heads up some of the tube are expired so don't be alarmed if the blood doesn't flow even if you know you hit the vein. Deep breathes, don't forget your steps because you're nervous. Next is the question/answer panel style interview in another room. There are 2 supervisors, one asks you the questions and the other one writes your responses.

Interview Questions
  • What tubes to draw PT, CMP, CBC. (answer: light blue, tiger top, lavender) They also ask you to draw on a dummy hand to check your technique. Don't be intimidated even though it doesn't feel as a human hand (feels hard like car tires), do it slow and easy. Be prepared to tell them of an experience when you made a mistake and what you did to fix it. Also an experience about a difficult patient and how you handled it. Also an example of exceptional customer service that you did.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews