Sonora Quest Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sonora Quest Laboratories Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Tempe, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Asked to draw from a fake arm, and questions pertaining to blood collection process. Interviewed by two. Everyone was extremely nice and patient. Answered you questions. Expect for your first step to be drawing blood, so be prepared. Know your needles, know order of draw. Make sure you follow steps correctly when drawing as if it were a real patient.

In-Office Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

I got a phone call on Thursday from one of my potential managers. I set up an interview for the following Monday. I went to the main office for the managers in the area I was applying. They asked general knowledge lab questions about phlebotomy and had me demonstrate my venipuncture technique on a fake arm. They had me demonstrate my butterfly and straight needle with hub techniques. There was also situational and behavioral questions. There were a few questions where I was asked to give examples of certain things.

There was the general questions about the hours and shifts, if I could make it to work on a regular basis and be dependable.

Overall they were very friendly. I interviewed with 3 people. I was told they had more interviews that week and I probably wouldn't hear anything for at least a week, but then I got a call from HR offering me a position the next day.

Interview Questions

• If you have to draw a PT, CBC and CMP what order would you draw them in?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with a supervisor and how it was handled?   Answer Question
    • How do you define professionalism?   Answer Question
    • What are your career goals?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was actually offered a wage much higher than I was expecting based on the research I had done. I did attempt to negotiate for a little more, which was received also better than expected and we were able to agree on terms and a wage I was comfortable with.

Med Lab Tech II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories in June 2016.

Interview

First impression was that the office was not in the best condition. Interviewed by two women in the morning. Interview questions were mainly past experiences about certain situations. (i.e. tell me about a time when ethics were compromised ...) No technical questions about the job posting or about prior lab experience. After the interview a tour of the lab was given after the interview

Billing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Referred by 2 senior members[ CEO & Controller] from Quest Diagnostics- a Parent Company in Auburn Hills, MI.- The Interview process was with both the Director of Revenue Mgmt and the Payer Contracting Director

Interview Questions

• What is your Leadership Style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Rather easy

In-Office Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Tempe, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Easy. Had to demonstrate how to draw blood with correct order of draw. Then was asked a series of questions about myself and what I wanted in the future. I never heard back after the interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

The most unprofessional interview I have ever been to. Interviewed by five woman and at one point they actually laughed at me. When I left for the interview one said very demeaningly "well, drive safe out there" because I was brand new to the area and didn't really know my way around.

Phlebotomy Tech I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories.

Interview

Very satisfied with the hiring process. Monday- submitted application online. Tuesday- Got a phone interview. Wednesday- Panel interview with 3 site managers. Friday- was offered the position. Make sure to study because they ask plenty of scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the order of draw for these tests: lytes, CBC and PTT?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You get a few cents more if you are certified.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and in about 2 weeks i got a call from a lady i had talked to previously while my brother was getting his blood drawn and we set an interview day. I got their early and they called me back almost an hour later than expected, there were 3 women in the room and they all took turns asking me questions, most not entry level friendly. At the end they had me demonstrate how i would draw blood and told me they would contact me in a bout a week with a final decision. They still have not contacted me and its been two weeks now.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

The interview was with a panel of 5 site managers, and they asked a long list of questions. They wanted to see how you would handle a variety of situations

Interview Questions

• What tube do you use for an A1C   2 Answers

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sonora Quest Laboratories in September 2015.

Interview

I summited an application I got a call for a phone screening I was ask a couple of questions like.
    Order of draw
    What tube is for CBC, CMP, PTT
    Then I was called for in person interview

Interview Questions

• Order of Draw   1 Answer
    • Color of tube and order you will draw
      CBC, CMP, PTT
      1 Answer

Negotiation

in Process of Employment
    Its difficult but it pays off