Sony Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sony Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.8

Data Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sony.

Interview

The interview was very easy and straight forward. Standard questions about why I would be a fit for Sony. I noticed a lot of the questions were based off the job description so study up! Know why Sony is for you and you should be fine.

Project Manager for Cross Group Dev Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sony.

Interview

self Introduction follow by some behavior questions.
    Ask about questions based on the previous experience and also ask about the agile software development.
    No technical coding question.

Senior Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sony (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

three parts.
    FIrst was a phone interview that was suppose to be short. AFter that was a face to face and then was a final tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• What was a role where you think you did a great job   1 Answer

Front End Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sony (New York, NY).

Interview

Met recruiter at a meetup held at Sony's HQ. We exchanged email and responded very quickly.

However, the recruiter suddenly stopped all contact and a month later, responded that there is a need for years of experience. It was extremely unprofessional and a massive waste of time.

Software Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sony.

Interview

1 hour in person interview at Sony with 2 software engineers. Be prepared to talk about all the parts of your resume and related technologies to the job posting. Mostly the interview was about my software projects, language skills and my passion for programming.

HDTV Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sony.

Interview

phone interview hired on the spot. it was a very easy process and positive process. would do again if was just looking for a part time position for extra income

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sony.

Interview

The hiring process was relatively quick. Only about a 2-3 weeks. Everyone was very friendly and helpful throughout the process. There was a phone interview and an in person interview. The phone interview took about thirty minutes long, and the in person interview was about forty-five minutes long.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sony.

Interview

First a phone interview, then an in-person meeting with 2 Human Resources reps, followed by an in-person meeting with the entire team for which I'd be working. I could tell they were a tough group of people, but they weren't difficult- just very particular as they were very busy and in charge of a very important arm of the business.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sony (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and immediately emailed HR. The coordinator got back to me within the same day inviting me to interview via telephone. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. I got an email from the coordinator about two hours later inviting me for an in-person interview. Interviewed with HR, the hiring manager, and the communications head dept. Took about an hour and a half. Very friendly people, extremely professional. The whole process took about a week and a half (super quick).

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sony in April 2016.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter. We spoke for about 30 minutes. The questions were generally about my background, my education and career path to date, why I had moved jobs in the past, and why i wanted to move now. She did not have a large amount of information about the job that I had applied for, and said that I could ask those questions if I was offered an in-person interview. This was clearly a screening interview so that she could present the hiring manager with the best candidates.