Source Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Source Interview Questions

Interviews at Source

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Source

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Source in April 2015.

Interview

When you have made it through the first interview, then a second interview you might think you're done with the interview process and you'll soon find out whether you'll be receiving a job offer. That's not necessarily the case. You may have to participate in a third interview and possible more interviews after that. A third interview typically involves a final meeting with the hiring manager and may provide the opportunity to meet more of your prospective colleagues.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Source (Columbia, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

There was No interview at all. Everything was done through email. Tyeshia emailed me in reference to the job, than I received a drug test attachment through email, after I took the drug test I was called in for orientation. This was for a temporary position.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Source (Carson, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

If they really need people, they will just asked you few question.
    like how did you know about this job? do you know anybody here? can you work fast?
     then all you need to do is just read and sign all the papers.
    overall the interview process is easy.