South Austin Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at South Austin Hospital

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at South Austin Hospital (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with the manager and a charge nurse. They shared the same scripted 5 questions. The questions lasted about 30-45 minutes. Offered me to come back for a peer interview the following week, very friendly for both interviews. Best experience of the whole process.

CT Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at South Austin Hospital (Austin, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I got called in for a Peer Interview before I interviewed with the Director (or even spoke with her, for that matter). Obviously the Peer Interview went well because the Director walked me around the department, and introduced me to my "potential" colleagues immediately after, then took me back to her office and offered me the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about at time you disagreed with a policy that was put in place by management. What did you do, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at South Austin Hospital.

Interview

Two-step hiring process, for me it was very quick and I was hired the same day. I spent time interviewing with two nurse managers, maybe because they weren't sure which floor they would need me on? I was made to feel welcome and as it was my very first RN job, I was nervous. I didn't feel like they wanted me to feel dumb when I stumbled over my interview questions. Expect a urine drug screen to be scheduled.

Interview Questions

• What would you do as the nurse for the patient who is complaining of chest pain?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Austin Hospital (Austin, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

The first interview is with a manager, then there is a peer interview process with several employees who you would work with. There are a canned set of questions used for every interview

Interview Questions

• How you handle time management, multitasking, etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at South Austin Hospital (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

They care about looks and presentation. They want you to be able repeat the missions statement. I first interviewed with a single person then they immediatly had me interview with a panel.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that a patient was unhappy with you and what did you do to make it better.   Answer Question

Nurse Extern Interview

Interview

HR reached out first via telephone and did a quick basic interview with me. I proceeded to receive a panel interview where they asked more situational questions about my previous clinical and job experiences.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a patient complained of chest pain?   Answer Question

Floor Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at South Austin Hospital (Austin, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

have been work on floor with ut Texas carter health waxing and stripping for over 15 year love to make the floor to shine and cleaning mopping trash or house keeping

RN Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at South Austin Hospital (Austin, TX).

Interview

phone screen was just an HR person calling me to ask me what I knew about the residency program and what type of residency I was interested in. While on the phone, we set up an interview for the following week to meet with the nurse manager of the floor I was applying to.