Southern Careers Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern Careers Institute Interview Questions

Interviews at Southern Careers Institute

2.8

Admissions Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southern Careers Institute.

Interview

The first step was the phone interview with HR, then scheduled in person interview with DOA, in person interview with Campus director. The process was straight forward and predictable, not difficult or intimidating.

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Southern Careers Institute (Austin, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

The process was simple. Nothing different than others. I believe everybody has a unique approach in this process. There is a different management team now so don't know how it is done now.

Admissions Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southern Careers Institute.

Interview

Meet with DOA, went over work experience. Small role play and was offered positions same day. Needed to have a few docs notarized. Was working for company in a week after turning in docs.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Southern Careers Institute (Austin, TX).

Interview

Was asked questions about what I thought they did; man who interviewed me was put of place for profession; it is all about the numbers was my impression of task ahead of me; in retrospect, Vibe walking into place was shaky; no smiles on faces;

Admissions Representative Interview

Interview

I applied for an opening and I did not get any answer as to whether I was still a candidate or the position had been filled. My application status only said submitted and I did not get any notifications when the application was rejected nor declined.

Anonymous Employee in Brownsville, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southern Careers Institute (Brownsville, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Loved that fact that I had to get 3 Different Interviews. Made me secure to know that i was entering a Serious Professional Environment! Their were questions Wanting to identify! Your lever of Critical Thinking

Interview Questions

• What is one the greatest Weakness!   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brownsville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern Careers Institute (Brownsville, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Greeted at the front desk then was taken on tour and into room to interview to continue process. Then I was introduced to Director of Education to Interview with him also.

Anonymous Employee in Pharr, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern Careers Institute (Pharr, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

It went well. I was interviewed by DOA then by the Director for the area. There was a phone interview as well. The entire process was completed within three days. I was pleased with the training. I found it very useful for my position.

Interview Questions

• We role played a typical call from a prospect.   1 Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Southern Careers Institute in January 2018.

Interview

Fairly standard and straight forward. The person interviewing me was nice but it was made clear that the position required a measure of self determination and being able to take rejection well. They really want to know if you have the experience and drive.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southern Careers Institute.

Interview

When I got selected to interview, the process was pretty simple. They contacted me, set an interview time, and I went in and interviewed with upper management. The interview was professional yet comfortable. I heard a brief background on the school followed by where they would like to see the school in five years.

Interview Questions

• What type of enrollment numbers did you have at your last position?   1 Answer