Southern Refrigerated Transport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southern Refrigerated Transport

Company Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Texarkana, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southern Refrigerated Transport (Texarkana, AR) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview wasn't that difficult they wanted to know more about how long you've been driving and what type of equipment your use to driving. They also want you to come out to Arkansas to work and you have to go by bus. Other than that it's not a bad interview.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been driving   1 Answer

Company Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Texarkana, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern Refrigerated Transport (Texarkana, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

mainly it was a phone interview going over mvr. asking the normal trucking industry questions. Experience level and when can i make it to orientation.Very minimal they use the lady to pull you helpless driver in by flirting.

Safety Interview

Interview

very short and to the point, usually you have 2 interviews and they will try to offer you as little as possible, these are country people with down to earth values. be normal and don't dress anything up

Driver Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Texarkana, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Southern Refrigerated Transport (Texarkana, AR).

Interview

I applied 2 months before after seeing a posting online. Called every two weeks to see if they had reviewed my application. I was always told HR had yet to look over it. Finally after 8 weeks, I called them and a woman actually looked over my application while I was on the phone with her. She scheduled an interview for the following week. Upon arrival, i waited for roughly 45 minutes before being taken into the recruiting department. I spoke with a woman who was not the recruiting director, but someone who worked directly under the director. Interview lasted an hour where I was asked questions about how to deal with difficult individuals, stressful work environment and if I can sound happy even when I'm not.

Interview Questions

• "Can you give the impression that you are happy even when you are not?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I managed to get .50 more an hour by merely asking.

Driver/Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Texarkana, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern Refrigerated Transport (Texarkana, AR).

Interview

It was great. Plenty of knowledge to be passed. I look forward to working with great drivers. There is good equipment there. Everyone is polite and friendly. They make sure you are knowledgable of processes.

Driver/Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Texarkana, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Southern Refrigerated Transport (Texarkana, TX).

Interview

This was the easiest job interview I had been thru in a long time. The personnel was very informed and friendly

Interview Questions

• I found no problems applying with this company they were very informed and friendly   1 Answer