Southwest Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Southwest Network

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southwest Network

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Network (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

First did a phone interview with a recruiter and was asked about education, experience, salary expectation. Group interview with about 3 people. Process took about 2 weeks before the 1st interview. Brought back for a 2nd interview after 2 weeks. During the 2nd interview I had to complete a data project and present it to the group.

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Southwest Network.

Interview

Straight forward interview questions, situational questions regarding things you may encounter on the job. There weren't any questions that were out of the ordinary and generally seemed like they only cared if you had some relation to behavioral health in your background or past.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southwest Network (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

First was a screening interview on the phone - seemed very in depth about qualifications and how they translated into position including computer, word/excel knowledge, etc. Second was in person panel interview with clinical coordinator and clinical director. Very in depth conversation and questions - interviewers had 3+ pages of questions. took about 1 hour. Both were pleasant and engaging.

Interview Questions

• Mostly star questions - situation, action, result. Have some good relevant work experience situations regarding communication with employees, bosses, problem solving, team building etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Southwest Network (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by the team supervisor and site manager simultaneously with questioning from each concerning experience in the field as well as situational hypothetical cases. The interviews usually are scheduled with several different candidates per day over the course of a week and an offer is not given until all applicants are interviewed and the management has time to peruse notes and compare applicants.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time of difficulty with a mentally ill client via your experience and the steps you took to deal with the situation and the resolution that occurred.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Network (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

After submitting interview online, I received a call from HR which set up the interview for me at the site for which I was interviewing for. I met with two clinical directors. After the interview, I was told I should hear something soon from HR. When HR called me and offered me the job, I was able to negotiate more money than originally offered. They sent me for a drug test within 24hrs of accepting the job and I had to submit additional paperwork for the background check. I was told successful completion of these was needed before the job was for sure.

Interview Questions

• STAR questions. Ex:Describe a specific time when you did not agree with your supervisor. What did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Network (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

It was a panel interview that consisted of the clinical coordinator for the team that I was applying for the position for, another clinical coordinator for another case management team and the Clinical Director for the entire site. They each took turns asking questions but it wasn't very intimidating possibly because we were all sitting at one (fairly small) round table.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you have disagreed with your direct supervisor and how did you handle to situation?

Name a time that you have had a conflict with a coworker, how did it start, how was it resolved?

If I were in need of (a food box, urgent psychiatric care, rental assistance) where would you refer me for aid?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Southwest Network (Chandler, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

long but thorough. DON was honest about role and what to expect. .. Discussed the patients that came in to the clinic. Went over medications commonly used. Discussed the goals the company has planned and where they were headed. Discussed my experience in mental health and the difference between inpatient and outpatient. Overall I really enjoyed meeting the DON and enjoyed the interview. It was somewhat informal.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Southwest Network (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

Long lengthy paperwork and background check, drug screening. Employment doesn't start right away it took a month to start employment. It was a very long process and it's very tidious. The paperwork from human resources is long and then I had to interview in a group setting. I was receiving back to back questions from different employess judging me by my answer before I receive an offer. Then I couldn't start the position right away until a month later until I attended an orientation before employment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us? Where did you come from. A series of questions on how I handle certain job functions on my interview. Group interview wanted to know my educational background, where I came from. Everything was asked except my DNA.   1 Answer
    • Do you think you can handle the job description . The hours are set morning and I would worked the later shift to cover the front office. I said, "I preferred that type of shift, rather than getting up that early."   Answer Question

Negotiation

When I was finally offer a position, I negotiated my hourly wage after reading what I had to do and the experience I was bringing and my educational background was more than what the job required. I asked for a higher wage base on those factors. I had to wait a day for human resources to get back with me in regards to increasing my hourly wage. I did received what I asked for unfortunately, I should have asked for a bit more higher wage for the job duties.

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Southwest Network in January 2010.

Interview

I was told I was over qualified, but they had a position opening and would get back to me. Two months later they got back to me and hired me in the phone call. Unfortunately it wasn't for the more qualified position I was told about.

Interview Questions

• It was a pretty basic interview as the position was for front office work. So there really wasn't anything difficult or unexpected. Sorry   Answer Question

Negotiation

They wanted to start me off lower. But the job I was at was a hair lower than the top they could go. They offered it to me and I took it.

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Network (Mesa, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

First, I interviewed at a Job Fair sponsored by Southwest Network. This was a 1-on-1 interview that could have been with any random senior from any clinic across Maricopa County. I was fortunate to interview with the Clinical Director from a Mesa office - which was where i wanted to work. HR conducted a phone interview with me a couplease weeks later. Then I was asked to attend a follow up interview by HR at the hiring location, where I was interviewed by the Clinical Director and Office Manager. The whole process took so long that I nearly accepted another job by the time they got around to offering me this position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the mental and behavioral health field?   Answer Question