Spanco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spanco Interview Questions

2.6

Senior CSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Spanco (Airoli (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

The interviews were really great, they made me feel like they were talking to a friend & they also encoraged me to work with a good organization

Interview Questions

• Please let me go through your C.V   1 Answer

Negotiation

.30 Seconds and all was setteled

DHQ Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalgaon (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Spanco (Jalgaon (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Initially teleponic round followed by written test, Technical round and HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary

Customer Care Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spanco (Coimbatore (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

initial communication is domestic languages it must be Tamil, Malayalam, or Hindi(Coimbatore branch)....
    interview process is not to be a tough it's very simple the basic qualification is +2 or any degree.....

Senior Team Leader Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mohali, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spanco (Mohali, Punjab (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Hr Round, after successful & completion of HR round, next to Operations round and Manager took the ops round, if you are shortlisted, HR will take you to the salary discussion round. If everything works in your favor you will get the offer letter.

CSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spanco (Airoli (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

DIRECT INTERVIEW

Interview Questions

• HOW LONG U WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH US ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

not so much negotiation..normal salary n interview process

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spanco in November 2011.

Interview

HR will give a call and fix an appointment for telephonic round. After the telephonic round, there can be a video conference or a skype chat. Then HR negotiations and done. Everything within 2 weeks if they have urgent opening. Else it may take 2 to 6 months.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. But that was a Mistake.

Customer Care Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spanco (Dehradun (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

hr interview only.

1. Tell me about yourself?
    2. Why should we hire you?

emphasize on english..

Interview Questions

• What do u know abt spanco?   1 Answer

Senior CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spanco (Mumbai (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

My interview was good. It was organised two days after i had word with their HR.They made is seem like its not so hard at all.they prepared the agents with me so that we would know whats gonna happen in the next round.The first round was just general knowledge and personality test.Where we had to speak about ourselves for 5 minutes and then on any random topic given by the interviewer for 5 mins .Then was the aptitude test and then the operations round on the phone and last was the signing of the offer letter and that when i bargained on the salary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Tell me something more that's not written in your resume?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes i was able to negotiate at the HR level .

R/E Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spanco (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Interview by face to face