Spectrum Healthcare Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spectrum Healthcare Resources

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum Healthcare Resources (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The first step was a phone interview with HR. Very basic questions and easy to answer.

The second interview was on site. i first met with the same person i had the phone interview with and the questions were more toward situational experiences that i have had in my past. The second part was with who was going to be my direct manager. This was more of a discussion to get a better feel, but he also asked some situational questions as well. Overall both were simple and straightforward.

i thought this would be the end, but i then got a call to set up a third interview with the VP of HR. i do not believe she asked me a single question and it really was just one random discussion after another. We honestly talked about dogs for about 10 minutes. She brought it up, not me. i believe it came down to me and another candidate and she was to be the tie breaker of the two.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with a difficult situation and what did you do to turn it around?   Answer Question

Credentials Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spectrum Healthcare Resources (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

Spoke with someone in HR had a interview I was asked to take a Microsoft after I finished the test and the scores were reviewed I was asked if I could interview with the dept manager

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spectrum Healthcare Resources (Fairfax, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with onsite supervisor who calls the shots for contract company. Even though I had 3 excellent references, he wanted MORE references from past supervisors and coworkers, and I thought this was ridiculous. I didn't want to trouble busy people unnecessarily and this made me rethink whether I wanted him for a supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Provide references from as many supervisors and past coworkers as you can. It's a matter of numbers, the applicant with the most references wins.   1 Answer

Credentials Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spectrum Healthcare Resources (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by an employment specialist that went over my resume and set me up for a skills assessment test two days later. I went in and took the exam, and once the results came back I interviewed with the HR Manager who asked me about 12 questions that we pretty much all scenario questions. I then went on to interview with the Credentialing supervisor and she asked me the same questions, but wanted more detailed answers. I was then asked to interview with the VP who asked the same previous questions, but I felt pretty rushed and wasn't quite sure if I did well. I received a phone call that evening at home with and offer.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions a pretty standard questions. Lots of scenarios about dealing with co-workers and stress.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary is non negotiable