Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

2.5

Business Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

typical questions, nothing unusual. Recrutier prep, on phone interview. Passion and clinical knowledge is important If you are not driven then forget it. Lot of big pharm people benefits to know someone.Or having worked with someone high up previously

Interview Questions

Negotiation

good offer, no negotiation necessary

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum Pharmaceuticals in April 2016.

Interview

1st: Phone interview
    2nd: On site interview; 2.5 hours with about 5 different people (you will receive a schedule)
    Very straight forward questions
    3rd:Interview with CEO as a third, where he offers you the job (he interviews every potential candidate)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in this department?
      Tell me a situation where...   Answer Question

Negotiation

I countered the offer, but they didn't accept

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum Pharmaceuticals in May 2014.

Interview

Initial phone call, followed by five person interview schedule, with department manager, department employee, HR, section manager, different department employee with crossover interaction. Third interview with CEO regardless of job interviewing for.

Clinical Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (Irvine, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Brief phone interview with hiring manager. Interview with direct and indirect co-workers. Interview with CEO. Scheduling between steps took a decent amount of time. Overall quickly completed. CEO interviews every single candidate for every open position.