Speridian Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

i interviewed with a speridian recruiter who was very clear on the job descriptions and duties. the first initial interview call was with the recruiter. the second interview via phone was with the client and speridian recruiter. it ended up being a great match!

Interview Questions

• how much experience do i have?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Albuquerque, NM) in January 2016.

Interview

interview was detailed and took 1hr. The interviewers were very good in handling questions based on my answers. They asked only about the tasks that i noted in my resume also asked details about my last company tasks.

Interview Questions

• how many year of experience   1 Answer

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies.

Interview

This company reached out to me after finding my resume online and invited me to an interview. I agree with previous employee reviews in that the management can be a bit offensive or demeaning. Definitely lost interest in the position about halfway through the interview. What I was able to gather in that time was you can expect minimal pay for a VERY poor work/life balance.

Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Irvine, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

This was definitely the worst, most unprofessional interview experience I've ever had. I had two in-person interviews where I met with the man in charge of the Irvine office and I felt they went well. In fact, at the end of the second interview after talking about salary, benefits, and the upcoming business trip we would be taking, I was VERBALLY told by this man that he would send over the official offer email the next day (aka, you've got the job!). This was a lie. He strung me along for the next 5 days believing that my job search was over. So I checked in towards the end of the next day after not receiving anything, and he said he was still working on some details. Red flag. I waited and 3 days later and checked in yet again, then finally the following day he told me he has changed his mind and went with someone else! What? That reason, turns out, was also a lie, as the position is still posted online and they are still looking to fill it. That tells me this company has no clue what proper business practices are. I would have been fine with their rejection, had I not been told that the offer was coming! I needed the job and could have spent that valuable time continuing my search. It was an awful experience.

Interview Questions

• He asked every basic interview question, asked to demonstrate several random Microsoft Office tasks, etc.   Answer Question

Junior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munnar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Munnar (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Being a campus placement process, it started off with a written test, which mostly comprised of basic questions related to different operating systems and also general aptitude problems.

On successful completion of the written test, I was asked to be a part of a group discussion, presumably to asses my soft skills.

Then there were 2 rounds of interviews- Tech and HR.

Tech was pretty straightforward. The interviewer asked me questions mostly about web technologies - CSS, HTML 5 etc. Inquired about my Java and JavaScript skills.

HR was virtually non existent for me. The interviewer asked whether I had any questions for him. That's it. But other candidates told me that they were virtually grinded with questions during this one. However I can't comment on that.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself professionally 5 years from now?   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

It was a referral recruitment process at the company. The first stage was an hour long aptitude and reasoning test. Followed by a Tech interview, questions were asked from programming, database, web development and academic projects. Final round was HR Interview, Expect a few tech questions in this round. Accepted offer.

Interview Questions

• A scenario was given where one should choose between work and family.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

No proper interview process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

General Aptitude test
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in May 2018.

Interview

A test was conducted and then an interview of about 30 minutes max. Test was all analytical type but interview included technical questions that of Databases and OOP and programming basics. Their offer was a bit lesser than that of my expectations so i had to decline the offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munnar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Munnar (India)).

Interview

The first round was an aptitude test. It was followed by a group discussion. The shortlisted candidates had a face to face technical interview. Those who got qualified in the technical interview had 2 HR rounds.