St. Clair Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 26, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Clair Health

Pt Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Clair Health (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

One on one with manager. I had already been working there as PRN so the manager simply told me there was an opening for full time and asked if I wanted to take it.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at St. Clair Health (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

It took about four weeks from application to interview. I met with an "employment specialist" first which was pretty intimidating. She seemed to have a premeditated question and answer list for everything. It was pretty monotone, which made it difficult to evaluated how I was doing. I then met with the nurse manager and went through the questions all over again. It took about two hours total. I felt that I had gotten along great with the manager and things were really looking promising. Unfortunately, I was told to wait about two weeks, and didn't hear back.

Interview Questions

• If you were in a situation with a difficult family, how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Staff Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Clair Health (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

mainly asked about my training, my children, common things that I was asked in Residency. Asked what drew me to medicine, and family life balance with work. Asked about benefits that I Would expect and my style of practicing medicine. Wanted to know about where I lived, grew up, college degree and residency experiences.

Interview Questions

• about compensation and flexibility, reason for choosing hospital   Answer Question

Non-nursing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Clair Health in September 2011.

Interview

Interview scheduled within 1 week of applying. One on one HR interview to start. Second interview with department manager after first round of interviews. Was kept in the loop throughout the process until a decision was made. From submitting application to receiving offer, the entire process took about 3 weeks.