St. David's HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at St. David's HealthCare

2.7

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. David's HealthCare (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, several days later got an email from HR linking me to a recorded phone interview that I had to complete within 48 hrs of opening. They use Montage and the questions required a thoughtful response so the whole interview was nerve racking for me since I really wanted the job. HR never got back to me I had to find out through the job search portal that I was officially "not hired".

Interview Questions

• Briefly introduce yourself and why you want this position at St. David's Healthcare   4 Answers

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. David's HealthCare (Round Rock, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was pretty quickly contacted via e-mail by a recruiter. We discussed which openings were best suited for me wage, shift and hours wise and then he put my resume in for a few different positions. Within a week I was called for a phone interview, and within another week I was interviewing in person. Less than a week later I was given an offer via e-mail and I countered the original wage offer with one a bit higher, which they accepted!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a conflict with a coworker, and how did you solve it?   2 Answers

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. David's HealthCare (Austin, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

Not difficult when there is an opening. I have nothing else to say about the hiring process. It was a good fit. Good luck in your future interviews. It is a good company to work for. You will see a lot of success stories that will make you happy to be apart of the team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I just accepted offer.

Staff RN Interview

Interview

Interview with the manager and director, then an interview with the peer group of nurses. It was about an hour process. The recruiter called me to set an interview with the hiring managers. We toured the unit and explained the types of patients.

Interview Questions

• How do you communicate with someone who doesn't like you?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. David's HealthCare in April 2015.

Interview

To start, there was a lengthy online application. After that, i had a phone screen with human resources. Then there was an interview with the director. Finally there was a peer interview that included many situational questions.

Interview Questions

• think of A patient or physician was upset. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. David's HealthCare.

Interview

it was very straight forward. but peer review was so boring. Just answering with co-workers questions. It took an hour with peer-review but the process was simple. I got offer that day and show the workplace and decided the first day for work.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at St. David's HealthCare (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Spoke with hiring manager and two other case managers who worked for Bryan's House. The staff each had questions to ask me to allow me time for answering. I told the staff that I wasn't bilingual as this was a question they asked me. It was a rather typical group/panel interview.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at St. David's HealthCare (Austin, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

There are two steps to the interview process. The first interview is with a set of 2-3 department managers who take turn asking a preselected/standard set of question that range from your work experience to describing specific encounters with co-workers and problem solving. If there is a call back interview it is for a peer interview with consists of 2-3 current employees asking standard questions about how you work with others and why you would consider yourself a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations/conflicts in the lab?   1 Answer

Surg Tech Interview

Interview

It was a 30 min phone interview with basic questions like why should we hire you, what hours are you willing to work and why would you be an asset to our team.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. David's HealthCare (Austin, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Called for an Initial phone screen, it was brief, and setup in person interview. Had 1-on-1 interview with department supervisor and which lasted about 10-15 minutes. Next I had a group interview with another department member which went smoothly. I was called the next day and offered the job. Overall, the interview was average.

Interview Questions

• 1. What makes you excited to come to work?
      2. Tell me about yourself?
      3. Example of great work and below average work?   Answer Question