St. David's HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.7

Physician Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at St. David's HealthCare (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a very long process, there were multiple interviews including phone interviews, one-on-one interviews, and peer interviews. I liked the culture and the interviewers and the questions were direct and pertinent.

Interview Questions

• They tend to ask psychological questions like how did you handle a particular situation.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. David's HealthCare (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

. first there was a phone interview, later they mailed me to confirm the timings of face to face interview.It was a face to face interview with manager. It went on well she was friendly too.

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. David's HealthCare (New York, NY).

Interview

Hiring process is easy. It's a panel interview and they basically ask you situational questions. They also want to make sure that you're comfortable with using cr dr and flouro as well as what working in a trauma hospital means and if hired you are expected to rotate through OR ER portables floor portables flouro, you need to be able to do all of it

Pct II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. David's HealthCare (Austin, TX).

Interview

It was very professional in a group setting, with a warm reception . T he nursing staff and Techs took time out to speak wit me to see if I was compatible to work on there unit.

Interview Questions

• What are the best qualities about yourself?   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. David's HealthCare (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, several days later got an email from HR linking me to a recorded phone interview that I had to complete within 48 hrs of opening. They use Montage and the questions required a thoughtful response so the whole interview was nerve racking for me since I really wanted the job. HR never got back to me I had to find out through the job search portal that I was officially "not hired".

Interview Questions

• Briefly introduce yourself and why you want this position at St. David's Healthcare   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. David's HealthCare.

Interview

Interview with manager, then peer team. I was offered a position on the spot. The entire process took less than an hour. The interview was not difficult at all. The group was laid back and made the process feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How did you communicate successfully with someone who didn't personally like you?   1 Answer

Therapy Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. David's HealthCare.

Interview

Initial contact with HR recruiter over email to set up phone interview. Recruiter didn't call as scheduled so I contacted them instead. She said her calendar was messing up and erased the interview date/time. Called me after 3 hours of initial scheduled time. After that I received a call from a supervisor at rehab hospital in Austin, who was pleasant and open about the whole process. Peer interview was odd, I felt uncomfortable from the moment I walked in and was given an unemotional look from one interviewer, a head shake in disapproval about my stance on informing patients about their rights and multi cultural issues requiring to be acknowledge and embraced with our patients. I emailed 2 of the interviewers thanking them for taking the time to interview me. I didn't hear back from then after a week, then I follow up with supervisor. Finally got a call back but her tone was cold and short, after which I was told they would keep looking for the right candidate

Staff RN Interview

Interview

Interview with the manager and director, then an interview with the peer group of nurses. It was about an hour process. The recruiter called me to set an interview with the hiring managers. We toured the unit and explained the types of patients.

Interview Questions

• How do you communicate with someone who doesn't like you?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at St. David's HealthCare in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through a travel or staffing agency (needed to complete Skills Checklist, IDs, resume, references) & received my agency position or interview through phone; I recall the manager, director and possibly house supervisor or CNO being present voices. I was then offered a position (needed to complete Physical, Drug screen, Mask fit test, etc, which took a few days due to TB test needing to be read). Then off to computer orientation for 2 days & onto the floor with my preceptor for a night.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. David's HealthCare (Austin, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Called for an Initial phone screen, it was brief, and setup in person interview. Had 1-on-1 interview with department supervisor and which lasted about 10-15 minutes. Next I had a group interview with another department member which went smoothly. I was called the next day and offered the job. Overall, the interview was average.

Interview Questions

• 1. What makes you excited to come to work?
      2. Tell me about yourself?
      3. Example of great work and below average work?
      Answer Question