St. Johns Riverside Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Johns Riverside Hospital

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Johns Riverside Hospital (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Sent the VP of physician services a copy of my resume. He called me within the week to schedule an interview. The interview process wasn't too difficult, although he did throw a couple of questions in there that caught me off guard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The interview process was very unorganized. None of the standard interview questions were asked. The interviewer only discussed my resume with me. Two of the nurse managers I met with were not very professional, and didn't seem interested in interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you maintained composure under stress.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Johns Riverside Hospital (Yonkers, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Took about a week and a half from the date of interview to when I received an offer, then two weeks to start. i interviewed with HR and then sent up to the floor supervisor. The interview was short and sweet and to the point.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?
      Why do you want to work for us   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Johns Riverside Hospital (Yonkers, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

Initially I met with HR representative, for about 15 minutes. After that I was then taken to meet with the department admin and hiring manager. I sat with both people who then asked a few questions, as well as gave me a detailed rundown of their unit. They both were very upfront in regards to shift availability, orientation, and travel being that the hospital is in Yonkers.

Unit Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Johns Riverside Hospital (Yonkers, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

First I interviewed with HR and then I went up and interviewed with the Nurses manager. Interview was very brief they didn’t ask much. Waiting on a call back letting me know whether I got the job or not.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Johns Riverside Hospital in February 2011.

Interview

A brief yet thorough interview. Extensive background check and health screening. Received a brief tour of the facility at the conclusion of the interview. f f f f ff f f f f f ff f f f ff ff f

Ccma Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Johns Riverside Hospital.

Interview

The manager and staff were professional and have deep interest and very knowledgeable about the company. The culture is one designed on teamwork and world-class customer-service-which fits my philosophy perfectly.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a coworker who seems upset?   1 Answer

CRCST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at St. Johns Riverside Hospital (Yonkers, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

One on one interview. Received a phone call from the director of the department asking for an interview. Followed up a few days later to schedule and once interviewed got an answer on the spot and prepared for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are overqualified for this position?   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint John, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Johns Riverside Hospital (Saint John, NB (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a one on one interview with a question and answer format, The interview also included case scenarios and gave the opportunity to ask questions and after the interview a tour of the work location was given.