St. Joseph's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Joseph's Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Joseph's Hospital

2.7

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital in April 2012.

Interview

only had 2 interviews before being hired, was interviewed on the last day of work for out going social worker, then interviewed with physican was hired a week later

Negotiation

none, salary was take it or leave it

Lpn Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital.

Interview

It was a short and sweet interview. There was no wait time before being called in. It was also very informative. I learned quite a few things about the hospital.

Interview Questions

• Give a time when you had to deal with a person who was being difficult and explain how you handled it.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital (Syracuse, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

HR interview, very high level, no real information, they will gloss over things such as time off and retriement as they are sub par

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NONE, They were a take it or leave it situation. Tried to get more vacation time, within the first year, it would not be discussed

RN BSN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital (Stockton, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

my interview for for 30-45mins. I had some general question regarding patient care. As soon as I was done with my interview my soon to boss said let me introduce you to my team. I was offered a jobs on the spot

Interview Questions

• How will you respond to codes.
      How will u respond to a doctor who is screaming at you for a nursing error
      Do u believe in team work   Answer Question

Environmental Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

sit down with manager and go over your job history and if you know the 3m chemicals and also know how to run buffers and strip and wax a floor then you will be perfect. Some others they have hired dont know anything and they make them a specialist any ways so theres no experence needed.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital.

Interview

Typical interview questions, do research on the company and be prepared before your interview!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with your boss. What did you do about it?   Answer Question

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital (Tampa, FL) in September 2018.

Interview

It was a job fair. I waited a lot than there were two parts I passsed the first than I went to interview to a manager. It was quick after I got the interview started.

Phlebotomy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital (Joliet, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

N/a

Pca Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital.

Interview

easy and normal

Negotiation

okay

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital (Burbank, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Applied in person. received a phone call from human resources attended a panel interview with 7 nurse managers. Straight forward questions. Very professional setting but down to earth managers. received a call back with an offer within the same week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation available.