St. Joseph's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Joseph's Hospital Interview Questions

2.6

Clinical Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital.

Interview

My interview was scheduled at 1pm and the manager who interviewed me was late by more than 30 minutes without calling HR that she was running late. Then the interview proceeded for an hour long, starting first with background and resume questions followed by some behavioral/situational questions. Toward the end of the interview, the manager made some very stereotypical comments about people from a certain country and asked me very rude questions that were insensitive to other cultures. I left with a very bad impression of this hospital.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had to deal with a difficult patient.   Answer Question

Nutrition Services Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital (Saint Paul, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

I sent in my application online and then got a call 2 days after to come in for an interview. Came to the interview and was asked a couple of questions and was told that they would call me back after a few more interviews. The next day came and they asked if I can come in again for a second interview. I went and they basically asked me the same questions from yesterday. Then, the lady showed me a schedule and what days I would work and told me I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Environmental Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

sit down with manager and go over your job history and if you know the 3m chemicals and also know how to run buffers and strip and wax a floor then you will be perfect. Some others they have hired dont know anything and they make them a specialist any ways so theres no experence needed.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital.

Interview

Typical interview questions, do research on the company and be prepared before your interview!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with your boss. What did you do about it?   Answer Question

Pca Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital.

Interview

easy and normal

Negotiation

okay

Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital.

Interview

Interview with director was great. Interview with HR was very intimidating. After the director told me I was hired HR told me not to get my hopes up because there are insiders that want the position.

RN BSN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital (Stockton, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

my interview for for 30-45mins. I had some general question regarding patient care. As soon as I was done with my interview my soon to boss said let me introduce you to my team. I was offered a jobs on the spot

Interview Questions

• How will you respond to codes.
      How will u respond to a doctor who is screaming at you for a nursing error
      Do u believe in team work   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital (Syracuse, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

HR interview, very high level, no real information, they will gloss over things such as time off and retriement as they are sub par

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NONE, They were a take it or leave it situation. Tried to get more vacation time, within the first year, it would not be discussed

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital in April 2012.

Interview

only had 2 interviews before being hired, was interviewed on the last day of work for out going social worker, then interviewed with physican was hired a week later

Negotiation

none, salary was take it or leave it

Phlebotomy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Joseph's Hospital (Joliet, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

N/a