Stanton Optical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stanton Optical Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2017

1.8

Od Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stanton Optical.

Interview

One interview. I was asked to explain previous experience. Interviewed for one position offered a job that I was overqualified for. Accepted the job because I had bills to pay and didn't read reviews. Always read the reviews.

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanton Optical (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview began with a video chat from the District Manager, then I was asked to go to the location in which I would be hired for and meet the employees and managers. Finally, because they all approved I was offered a job with the company.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous customer service positions held.   1 Answer

GM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greer, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stanton Optical (Greer, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

Sent resume in August to recruiter, October received 2 different phone calls from 2 different people, 1st person set up a phone interview with next level up that person never made the call to me. 2nd person achieved the setup call with the next level up by skype, that lasted about 12 minutes. Haven't heard a word since.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a pro quality about yourself. Tell me about a con quality about your self. Do you have your certification? Where do you see your self in 5 years?   Answer Question

Optometric Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Stanton Optical (Knoxville, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a breeze. I found out about the job through a classmate and sent the manager an email. She got me in for an interview and I found out that I had the job about a week later. She was the best manager I have ever worked with, too bad they treated her awful and she left too.

Interview Questions

• What position are you interested in?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Springs, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stanton Optical (Palm Springs, FL).

Interview

Went through several rounds of interviews. The role kept changing as the department was being built and there wasn't a lot of formal structure around the desired end result. After hours of interviewing on multiple occasions no response was ever received after 2 attempts to follow up.

Interview Questions

• Interview was more conversational than formal. Discussed experience in multiple HR functional areas.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stanton Optical (Hollywood, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Staff member was professional and so was staff.. Very quick and efficient interview less than 30 minutes however did it get called in until 2 months after

Interview Questions

• To sell something out of nowhere   1 Answer

Optical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stanton Optical (Knoxville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions asking same info as on resume. No hard questions. We were in a dirty break room. It was small but at the time I needed a job quickly so I was just scrabbling to find employment. I agreed to a back ground check. No drug screen given which I found odd. I took weeks to hear back from them and it was thru some recruiter. I accepted the job because of the time of day I would be working.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose optical work   1 Answer

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port St Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stanton Optical (Port St Lucie, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a Quick phone conversation to set up to meet with a hiring manager. I live to far away for the pay scale that they offer. Overall they seam to be a good company with big plans to grow over the next couple of years. Keep in mind there are a lot of growing pains for a quick growing company. I have been there in the past.

Optical Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stanton Optical (Palm Springs, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

I met with the manager in charge to hire employees in the lab who presented me to my supervisor who showed me my positions and the job i'm suppose to perform at each positions that I was given. The interview was positive.

Interview Questions

• What was my prior job and if I already any experience in optical lab technician jobs.   Answer Question

Optometric Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jensen Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanton Optical (Jensen Beach, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

My education although that did not matter that I have an associates degree in health services administration and tech degree as a Registered Medical Assistant. I still got min hourly paid I have received two raises since I started

Interview Questions

• not much . Do I like people? well I would not be in my field if I didn't   1 Answer