Stanton Optical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Lab Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stanton Optical (Sacramento, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Meet with Brad Rodman, he is the senior field exec. He looked over my resume and stated that I would be a perfect fit for the company. Over all the interview was about 20 minutes. Told me about the company and its future plans. Showed me around the on site retail lab.

Interview Questions

• How long as a LM.
      What can you bring to the company.
      Have you managed before.
      Typical questions.   Answer Question

Optical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stanton Optical (Knoxville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions asking same info as on resume. No hard questions. We were in a dirty break room. It was small but at the time I needed a job quickly so I was just scrabbling to find employment. I agreed to a back ground check. No drug screen given which I found odd. I took weeks to hear back from them and it was thru some recruiter. I accepted the job because of the time of day I would be working.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose optical work   1 Answer

Optical Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stanton Optical (Palm Springs, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

I met with the manager in charge to hire employees in the lab who presented me to my supervisor who showed me my positions and the job i'm suppose to perform at each positions that I was given. The interview was positive.

Interview Questions

• What was my prior job and if I already any experience in optical lab technician jobs.   Answer Question

Optometrist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stanton Optical (Dallas, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Very smooth and easy, done over the phone with a recruitor first and then the regional head. Contract was sent over after the regional head interview (2days). Regional head was very polite and recruitor was kind.

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanton Optical (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview began with a video chat from the District Manager, then I was asked to go to the location in which I would be hired for and meet the employees and managers. Finally, because they all approved I was offered a job with the company.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous customer service positions held.   1 Answer

Store Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stanton Optical (Beavercreek, OH) in June 2018.

Interview

The building is beautiful and that is where the positives end. The first interview was a phone interview with a recruiter. She gave me information about the role as well as pay and benefit structure.

When i went for the in person interview the next day they were interviewing me for a commission only sales position where you are encouraged to push products the patients prescription doesn't call for.

During the interview the interviewer took a call from a patient and i watched as she took the patients information down inside Yahoo mail.

When i entered the store manager spoke to me a little bit and asked what position I was trying to fill. After telling him he yelled at me " you gotta earn your way up to be a manager we are not wasting resources on anybody."

I called the recruiter later and she claimed we never talked about a manager position and that we only discussed the sales role. Even though she sent me an email containing the manager in training position that we discussed that she sent me after we talked.

This company will bait and switch you. They require you make the store a minimum of 188$ per hour you work or get disciplinary action. They don't care about the customers or employees.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stanton Optical (Fresno, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Easiest interview in my life.Got a phone call from hr then was told to go to location and interview with manager. Did one on one with manager and was ask if i like to sale and was giving the job.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stanton Optical (Palm Springs, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

very short done by CEO with ops manager just sitting there. Asked maybe 10 questions spoke about himself then offered the job. The interview was very informal and done in a very short time. The CEO was nice but distracted.

Interview Questions

• how much do you want to make. Where do you see yourself in 3 years   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Springs, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stanton Optical (Palm Springs, FL).

Interview

Went through several rounds of interviews. The role kept changing as the department was being built and there wasn't a lot of formal structure around the desired end result. After hours of interviewing on multiple occasions no response was ever received after 2 attempts to follow up.

Interview Questions

• Interview was more conversational than formal. Discussed experience in multiple HR functional areas.   Answer Question

GM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greer, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stanton Optical (Greer, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

Sent resume in August to recruiter, October received 2 different phone calls from 2 different people, 1st person set up a phone interview with next level up that person never made the call to me. 2nd person achieved the setup call with the next level up by skype, that lasted about 12 minutes. Haven't heard a word since.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a pro quality about yourself. Tell me about a con quality about your self. Do you have your certification? Where do you see your self in 5 years?   Answer Question