Stitch Fix Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 559 of over 559 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Stitch Fix

Application

I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

Lengthy, long, but ensures you’re giving your best and showing the real-time application of your skill sets beyond the typical interview questions. You are able to meet leaders from across the org in different roles to get a feel of what management is like.

Interview Questions
  • Situational behaviors about previous roles
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Stitch Fix

Application

I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

Everyone was really pleasant throughout the entire process. Total process consisted of five separate interviews, all remote. 1. ~30 minute quick get to know you 2. ~45-60m problem solving -> they present a business problem and you talk through how you might solve it 3. ~30 minutes with a business partner -> behavioral 4. ~90 minute pair programming -> was pretty straightforward -- worked through adding features to a codebase. 5. ~45 minutes leadership interview -> behavioral questions Received positive feedback on the first two interviews and the final three were back to back. Felt that I had a pretty good rapport with everyone and the pair programming was pretty easy, so I am unfortunately not sure where things went south. Got a standard form rejection via email within the time frame they promised me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stitch Fix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

Interviewed on Zoom. It was a lovely interview. It felt very personal and casual. Unfortunately wasn't offered a spot because I wasn't able to work quite enough hours, but that's simply company policy!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stitch Fix

Application

I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

I have applied and interviewed many times. The interview is exactly the same each time. You are asked questions and given scenarios in which you might style a client. You are also asked to write a note like might be included with your box.

Interview Questions
  • If you have this specific client, example given, how would you style them for a specific scenario

Stitch Fix

Application

I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

The interview took place via Zoom and was quick and easy with a local Lead Stylist. It was very straightforward and fine. Communication throughout the process was excellent. I received my offer quickly and accepted.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Stitch Fix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

The process was long and comprehensive. It took about 6+ weeks and included a manager phone screen, panel interview, skills test, role play, project and presentation, and meeting a few senior stakeholders. Everyone I met was very friendly and easy to talk to. I appreciated that they give you the compensation range straight away and have a no negotiation policy. They clearly value culture a lot and put a lot of energy towards building and cultivating it. It seems like a great place to work from the interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do in this employee relations scenario? What would you do in this engagement survey situation?

Stitch Fix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

The initial interviews with the recruiter and HM were promising and the work sounded interesting, but after several interviews I was ghosted with no response from the recruiter, which always says a lot about a company culture.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stitch Fix (San Francisco, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a smooth process, the interviewer was prepared and organized. Gave overview of company culture, as well as the team, and day-to-day functions of the role. Attitude and tone were decently enthusiastic, and made an effort to understand my needs and questions about the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stitch Fix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stitch Fix in Apr 2021

Interview

The overview was Virtual on Zoom days after completing an assesment exam. The interview consisted of behavioral questions and then allowed me to ask some follow-up questions. The interview was definitely relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time I had to manage a prioritize projects or tasks??

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stitch Fix (Columbus, OH)

Interview

well with the pandemic, the interview was via zoom, so A+ for that. The actual interview itself was kinda clunky. They really just reiterated everything that was already in the job posting and asked me all of 2 questions, which were pretty much the same question… tell us about a difficult situation you had while working with a customer and how you handled it, and tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it? So… great, I guess I’ll give you the same answer twice since you asked the same question twice? I dunno. It clearly wasn’t a good fit since I wasn’t offered a job, and I can’t say even if I was if I would have taken it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?

Stitch Fix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

Online application then interview with a group of 3-4 women about classifying pictures of different looks and fashion styles based on general terms. They didn't tell me if the answers I gave were correct or give any feedback and based on questions and comments they made it "seemed" to me like they picked follow-up candidates based on personal preferences and not skill level. If selected to move on there were more rounds of in-person interviews in LA. IMO it was a pretty long process for a low-paying job but it was remote so that may be why

Interview Questions
  • What style is this outfit characteristic of?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 559 Interviews