KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add an Interview

Stitch Fix Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 665 of over 665 interviews

In Person3%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Stitch Fix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

First you complete and submit a project where you select clothing items for “customers” and write a paragraph about why you chose them and how you would style them. Your project gets reviewed and judged based on your selections, justifications for choosing the items, and writing skills. If you pass that portion, they schedule a zoom interview. The zoom interview has normal interview questions as well as a styling portion.

Interview Questions
  • Proof of a track record of reaching goals/metrics with minimal supervision
    Answer Question

Stitch Fix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

The interview process is longer than expected. There are multiple steps to the process which ends with a “project”. This project has you style two clients, one male and one female. At the final interview, you will be asked why you chose each product and why you thought it would fit the client best. Be prepared to answer questions on how different fabrics fit different body types.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a moment when you had to deal with a difficult customer, and how did you handle it?

Stitch Fix

Application

I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

At least four hours of work before interview was scheduled. I was hired and told to wait for onboarding session which happen around every 2 months. I followed up after 3 months of hearing nothing and told to continue waiting. 9 months after initial hire I was told they are no longer hiring new employees but I was welcome to re-apply in the future. I would have had to re-start the entire application and interview process including the sample work.

Interview Questions
  • They had sample scenarios of clients to style and current inventory. I had to type four hundred plus words describing my choices and ideas for outfits. Never was laid.

Stitch Fix

Application

I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

Had a phone interview which was fairly standard with some questions around experience and the business but I was ghosted after initial phone interviews despite being told I would hear either way.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Stitch Fix

Application

I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

Online quiz and information as the first step, then a virtual interview. Seamless, recruiters were incredibly nice! I would recommend being prepared with basic interview knowledge (strengths/weaknesses, experience, etc) Same day as my virtual interview I received an offer letter to start in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle meeting the 20 hour per week if offered the position?

Stitch Fix

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stitch Fix in Jul 2022

Interview

Met with recruiter who gave me a technical assessment and then moved me along to the Hiring Manager. Both the recruiter and HM were awesome. They asked great questions and even commented on things I’ve done in the community. Shows they were interested in the person as well as the skills. Then moved on to three-part interview with director and stake holders. All involved were awesome! 2.5 weeks later, turns out the finance team didn’t approve the budget for the position, so I wasn’t offered. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Interview Questions
  • (Some behavioral) Tell me about a time when…
  • (Some technical) tell me about the month-end closing process at your previous employment

Stitch Fix

Application

I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

Pick outfits based on customer profile and describe why you chose selections. Asked to describe how you would handle specific customer concerns or requests. Asked to describe personal style and how fashion plays a role in life.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stitch Fix

Application

I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

In-person interview. Very friendly, professional and comfortable. Had a little bit of prep work to do for interview to show abilities to do the job. Presented work casually in person during interview.

Interview Questions
  • Talked though example styling and why chose clothes to send client.

Stitch Fix

Application

I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

Great conversation, nice interviewers. Overall, a good vibe. Could tell from the interview that it was a fun company to work for. Did some live styling. It was a great experience!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stitch Fix (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

One of the more unprofessional interview experiences I’ve encountered. Several rounds with people across the org over 6 weeks. Sometimes who I met with was not who I was provided when the interview was setup, making my prep on my audience moot. I was unexpectedly contacted via phone by the company around 8-9pm on multiple occasions for status updates on the process that should have been delivered via email or during working hours. Most people were very nice and friendly but one interviewer was rude and condescending - hopefully not an indicator of an acceptable culture for them. And finally, I was told I was moving to the final round and asked to deliver a presentation. After I worked three days on the presentation, I was informed that they weren’t going to proceed with scheduling the presentation, no reason given. I’m fine with not being selected to proceed, but the lack of consideration for boundaries and my time was very inappropriate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 665 Interviews

Stitch Fix Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Stitch Fix according to 726 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 19.92%

Work at Stitch Fix? Share Your Experiences

Stitch Fix logo

Stitch Fix Careers

Cover image for Stitch Fix

Our people are bright, kind, and motivated by challenge. ...More

• Styling
  • Engineering and Tech
  • Corporate, CX and Ops
  • Community

Company Updates

111 days ago

Company News
We’re honored to be selected as a finalist for the Glossy Fashion Awards in the Most Inclusive Brand category. We create products and lines that are inclusive to all our clients at Stitch Fix: from harnessing our wealth of data and feedback to create Plus Size lines – and sharing it to help other brands do the same – to creating Elevate, a grant program to support and mentor designers of color. Read more about the Fashion Awards here: https://lnkd.in/gp7z_rvW and learn about our Elevate program here: https://lnkd.in/g4P-gWEX
Shared image - Skims and ThredUp are 2022 Glossy Fashion Award finalists
Skims and ThredUp are 2022 Glossy Fashion Award finalists
lnkd.in

117 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
As we continue to advance our social impact mission centered around equity and sustainability, we are excited to partner with Philadelphia-based artist Kah Yangni (they/them) to launch a size-inclusive Pride T-shirt in our Mohnton Made line, made more sustainably using upcycled cotton and recycled polyester. All proceeds from the T-shirt will be donated to The Venture Out Project, a non-profit dedicated to creating inclusive spaces for the LGBTQ+ community to enjoy the beauty and fun of the outdoors together. Driven to make art that focuses on radical optimism, illustrator and muralist Kah Yangni creates heartfelt work about justice, queerness and joy. Their piece, “We are Universal,” marked Philadelphia’s first public mural celebrating transgender individuals, and their poster work lives in the permanent collection of the Philidelphia Museum of Art. Kah’s graphic T-shirt designed for this limited-edition launch is part of our exclusive brand Mohnton Made, a line of modern essentials that is knit, cut and sewn locally in Mohnton, Pennsylvania.
Shared image - We're Launching a Limited-Edition Pride T-shirt in Support of Equity & Sustainability - Stitch Fix Newsroom
newsroom.stitchfix.com

Stitch Fix Photos

+ Add Photo
Stitch Fix photo of: Life at the Breezy- Atlanta Warehouse
Stitch Fix photo of: Our Offices
Stitch Fix photo of: Game Time!
Stitch Fix photo of: Workspaces and Meeting Places
Stitch Fix photo of: Office Space
Stitch Fix photo of: Eat up!
Stitch Fix photo of: Meeting? No Problem!

Expert Career Advice