StoneRiver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at StoneRiver (Englewood, CO) in July 2010.

Interview

Applied for the job and received a call that day from the recruiter. Said I was perfect for the job and that I should hear back in the next day or so to schedule a 1:1. A week went by and I finally emailed and got no answer. A month later I received another call from the recruiter asking if I was still interested. I said sure and she scheduled the 1:1 with the hiring manager. 5 minutes into the interview I realized that the description of the job online was 100% different than the job he was hiring for. I interrupted, told him that, and we parted ways.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at StoneRiver (Denver, CO) in January 2008.

Interview

I interviewed with the recruiter first for about 30 minutes. Then I did a face to face via video conference with the VP for 1 hour and finally a phone interview with another PM that was being Promoted to AVP for about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Came to terms over the phone and then received a written offer that wasn't negotiable.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helena, MT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at StoneRiver (Helena, MT) in July 2008.

Interview

It was referal

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews but a waste of time. No matter what you do they are down sizing and will soon lock the doors.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at StoneRiver in May 2013.

Interview

Most of questions are about OOP. Explanation about previous projects and testing projects. They asked about any improvements on projects. They also asked some database questions and UI questions, which I am not good at.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at StoneRiver (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

Very easy - comfortable setting - personable people to deal with. Phone screen then a one on one interview. Not just an HR thing - got to be interviewed by multiple people including the person to whom I would directly report. Everyone seemed pleasant and helpful in answering my questions about StoneRiver - work life balance, benefits, employee relations which was important to me.

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StoneRiver (Cedar Rapids, IA) in August 2013.

Interview

Knew someone at the job, talked to manager. I had years of experience inn the particular software and business issues. so how many words do i have left to finish this shit?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StoneRiver in June 2014.

Interview

One homework focused on testing how to properly apply design patterns.
    Interview started with the very classic question "what is the degree between hour and minute hand when it is 4:15".

Interview Questions

• what is the degree between hour and minute hand when it is 4:15   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at StoneRiver (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Three interviews:

1. General questions from the HR for basic evaluation on how you communicate, your personality, and which is very important about the company. You really want to know about their businesses before talking to the HR. It is not hard to know what it is, cos their products are for insurance companies, who are trying their best to themselves heard. GEICO 30 mins..... I hate that AD.

2. Technical interviews on Agile, OO, REST, Multi-Threads, Javascript, database indexes, several SQL questions, and brain teases. Typical entry level questions for typical entry level jobs. You really want to do some research about those concepts, and prepare one to two examples for key features of them.

3. Talked to project manager, business unit manager. Some questions about your previous experiences.

Interview Questions

• Brain teases. You have 10M records(ID, Name), but can only process 1000 of them at one time. How you can get the ID containing the Name repeats the most?   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StoneRiver (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Not a good experience. Hiring process is kind of skewed. Interviewer seems to be tired and not willing to let the candidate think. Not willing to help the candidate fully understand his question.

Interview Questions

Not so innovative. Bad experience at the interview.