Stonebridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stonebridge Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stonebridge

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stonebridge (Centennial, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Extremely thorough personality based interview that focused on providing service not just technical capabilities. It was a three part process meeting key personnel during each stage. Each interview was conversation like, a personal opportunity to showcase soft skills and learn about the individuals that I would potentially work with. Everyone was extremely friendly and absolutely professional throughout the slightly lengthy process.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stonebridge.

Interview

Met with two managers for an interview during campus recruiting; after being told to expect to hear back within two weeks, I - and all other interviewees - have yet to hear back from the company after over a month, despite attempting to get in touch. Disappointed with the unprofessional approach from a relatively new consulting company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; tell about a time you worked with a team.   Answer Question

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stonebridge (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone screen that was done by HR. Had additional phone interview with a consultant. Two weeks later was asked to come in for a face to face. After that I received an offer letter, which I negotiated for more time off and guaranteed bonus. Once I returned all paperwork I started the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when...   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stonebridge.

Interview

The interview process was out of the norm. I interviewed with multiple members of the management team (location manager, practice managers, etc.) but with each interview it was just a 1 on 1. Each interview was in a public place which made the interview process more laid back and less stressful.

Interview Questions

• Trying to make a good time to meet for the interview was more difficult then any of the questions.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Interviews in Houston and Tulsa offices, interviewed by 5-6 people over the course of a few weeks, focus was mainly on background, skillset, and culture fit

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stonebridge (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

not hard at all. phone screen plus 1:1 interview. The person interviewing seemed like he was not at all there mentally. One lady had some good questions and 1:1 was okay as well.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stonebridge (Tulsa, OK) in June 2012.

Interview

Great - Worked around my schedule

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very collaborative

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Stonebridge (Houston, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview with VP of IT then in person interviews with sales and operations teams. The interviews are non-technical in nature since management is more business heavy. They do not conduct panel interviews. Every person will interview separately. They are more interested in past experience versus what you can do on the next job.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with travel and how well do you handle multiple managers and projects.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It took 3 to 4 days with multiple folks discussing different components. It took a while to get everything in writing.