StormWind Studios Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.4

Sort:

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at StormWind Studios (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2018.

Interview

Interviewer was very friendly and made me feel like I was valuable. Very much enjoyed speaking with them. Seems like a great place to work. The location is a little bit far from my home though

Biz Dev Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at StormWind Studios (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

They are very interested in knowing you as a person and what drives you. It's a process to see who you are and why you want to work there.

Biz Dev Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at StormWind Studios (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Comfortable questions, required to do a personality assessment at a later time . Told you a lot about the company and environment. Indicated it was a very friendly, family type atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you have what it takes to work here   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at StormWind Studios (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Be ready for an unforgettable interview with Corey Frank where you'll be challenge and truly discover yourself in the process of the interview. You'll have to pass through multiple interviews with different managers in order to get through he doors of Corey Frank.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at StormWind Studios (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

Not your typical interview process. They don't care what your resume says, they want to know who you are and what you can offer. Expect the unexpected and be ready to converse at higher level than a typical interview. I met with top execs solo, then with groups of managers, as well as spending time with team members in a social setting. It's all designed to flush out your true nature in order to ensure SW is bringing the right people on the bus.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at StormWind Studios (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2012.

Interview

a lot of sandler and neg reserve questions to see my level of committ, a lot of questions about myself, telling me about the company and the role, talked a lot of data

Interview Questions

• what are your goals this year? what type of mgmt style do you prefer? what is your commit to this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no need to i was ready to join

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at StormWind Studios (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone screening with the recruiter, who asked me to take an online assessment prior to the onsite interview. Met with two sales managers and someone that went over my online assessment. Interview was typical- went over my background which was probably twice as extensive as the interviewers. The assessment that I took rated me in the top 1% of candidates. That coupled with my industry experience would appear to be a good math. I never felt comfortable the entire time.

A couple of other things stood out. The place is full of mostly millennials from what I could tell. Second thing that is odd to me is that this company has over 100 reviews, but they have perhaps at most 200 employees. I can not pinpoint it exactly, but something just didn't feel right when I was at their offices and I never felt comfortable. It felt like a cult that I wasn't invited to join.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about my sales background, achievements etc.   Answer Question

Nov 11, 2016 – EVP Sales & Marketing

Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts on your experience with StormWind. It is most appreciated as it provides us an opportunity to make the path to becoming a member of the team better... More

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StormWind Studios in August 2014.

Interview

Very intensive, in my opinion they hire based off of personality, intelligence, tenacity, and attitude. The CEO takes time out of his day to interview everyone on a personal level, and from there he hand picks the best fits that meet the P.I.T.A. guidelines.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult interviewing with the CEO Corey Frank, he sees right through b.s.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Welcome to the StormwWind Family

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StormWind Studios (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewed 2 times with Storm-wind, From the start was not super impressed, The main reason I was there was to explore my options, Plus I had an employee referral...

The first Interview was set for 1130 and they had me waiting in the lobby for 35-45 minutes before we finally sat down and started the interview...Everyone in the office was so nice, I must have been asked by each and every employee if I was taken care of, not bad but very annoying, after waiting about 30 minutes I almost left but decided to stick it out, I mean I was already there and all...

The second interview was similar to the first except they had me set for an 1130 and asked that I come back at 130...No regard for other peoples time, this left a really bad taste in my mouth as any other company I would have told them to kick rocks...And I told them as such...I mean If you cant keep appointments then I don't really want to work there...Not impressed at all...My impression was that the blind are leading the blind here...

Interview Questions

• Basic questions,why are you here, why do you want to find another job from where you are at...Why should we hire you, we have over 5000 applicants, what makes you stand out...Well I wanted to say at least I keep my appointments, ON TIME...   1 Answer

Apr 29, 2016 – EVP Sales & Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to write up your experience. It sounds, very simply and unfortunately, that we dropped the ball big time with regard to respecting your time and I sincerely apologize... More

Business Development Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at StormWind Studios.

Interview

Everything was standard except for when a mostly male interview panel towards the end of the interview asked me if I am in a relationship, planning on getting married, and even if I am planning on having children soon. Absolutely DISGUSTING and ILLEGAL conduct. Completely unethical and shows the character of their leadership team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time where you disagreed with your superior.   Answer Question

Apr 29, 2016 – EVP Sales & Marketing

Thank you sincerely for your feedback on our interview process. At StormWind, we have always and will always respect a candidates privacy. We have hired thousands of talented professionals over the... More