Stratasys Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 37 of over 37 interviews

Recruiter27%
Other6%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stratasys (Boston, MA) in Aug 2021

Interview

First round is screening with hiring manager doing background and experience review Second round should have consisted of two 1 hour interviews with team members, mine were scheduled back to back. First interviewer asked a bit about my projects, some behavioral and asked to pseudocode a function which checks if linked list is a loop. Second interviewer never showed up. Couple days later I was rescheduled for another date to complete my second interview, however at the time of interview, hiring manager connected instead of interviewer and told me that they are not moving forward due to feedback of my previous interviewer stating "lack of communication". That seemed very ironic since I have wasted two hours of my schedule, first for a no show, second time for a feedback that could be done in an email, instead of making me believe it is going to be a real 1 hour interview. Very unprofessional and inconsiderate of other people time, lack of organization and communication indeed.

Interview Questions
  • Why we should not hire you? What is your weakness? Check if linked list is a loop
    Answer Question

Stratasys

Application

I interviewed at Stratasys

Interview

High level expectations with questions about strategic thinking and independence. Focus on initiative, leadership, and culture. Six part interview with all Senior executives. Discussions with segment sales and territory sales.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a leadership challenge and how you solved it.

Stratasys

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stratasys

Interview

Interviewed by HR. Was told that the VP of Product will be calling me within a few days to set up the next appointment. Not only did they never call, but HR ignored my follow-up e-mail and never even bothered to send an e-mail explaining that they chose to continue with another candidate.

Interview Questions
  • They asked very typical HR questions such as "Tell me about yourself", "What are some negative things about you?",etc.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stratasys (Austin, TX) in Jan 2020

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward with a welcoming atmosphere. They took me around and introduced me to everyone. Added bonus was they allowed employees to bring their dogs into work.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about skill set, print review, gd&t questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stratasys (London, England, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

All questions were based on the presentation i made . And they said they were impressed with that presentation and technical lead said I will get a call from their HR no one who were interviewed with me got the call .

Interview Questions
  • they asked me to prepare a presentation and I had to present that to them .

Stratasys

Application

I interviewed at Stratasys

Interview

very nice and interesting, will introduce the company in a thorough way which it's helpful to let interviewees to have a better understanding of the industry. Single interview after the group interview. very efficient and straightforward questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rehovot

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stratasys (Rehovot) in Jun 2019

Interview

During the day we did group dynamics, which felt as forced as any group dynamics, after many hours of debilitating activity, several interviews were conducted where I was already exhausted from that day

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kwun Tong, Kowloon City

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stratasys (Kwun Tong, Kowloon City) in Apr 2019

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn, received email from HQ then went to the interview. Not difficult an interview, it started as a group. Director came up and did a brief introduction about the company then talked to us individually one by one in a room.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stratasys

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stratasys

Interview

It consists of 5 steps, and took about 1 month. I felt so comfortable to talk about myself. I think they are open minded and I think it's very nice they showed me their dream.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Stratasys (Eden Prairie, MN) in Sep 2018

Interview

It was a webex since some staff are located in different states. I had 3 staff asking technical questions from switches, routers and firewalls. And the last interview was from Management.

Interview Questions
  • How familiar are you with Cisco Infrastructure.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Interviews