Strategic Behavioral Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Strategic Behavioral Health Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2018

2.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health.

Interview

The interview was not conducted by anyone in the HR department and was very unprofessional, knew immediately what to expect from this place. Their dress was terrible and they were not well spoken, it honestly made me feel prude and uptight, which I am not. I was offered the job immediately and they seemed surprised when I began asking questions about the facilities history.

Interview Questions

• If you saw your coworker on their phone when policy states there are to be no phones on the floor how would you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Nurse Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I have had a very positive experience with this company. These people truly care about providing very good patient care. They are wonderful to work for. Nurses are treated very well.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work with them   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Johnstown, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

Spoke to one person over the phone, met with one of the nurse supervisor and then the HR director. Jumped through several hoops and then made the huge mistake of accepting the job. Didn't last long due to unsafe working conditions, ZERO support from management, HR, or corporate, all for very low pay and minimal benefits. :(

Interview Questions

• A series of what would you do if...questions   1 Answer

Mental Health Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnstown, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Johnstown, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

I met with the COO in Johnstown, Colorado for an hour interview. He gave me a tour, we talked for quite a while. I emailed a thank you note him with references that he asked for. I applied for a full time position, when I spoke to the COO 5 days after the interview, he offered me a PRN position, stating " I can probably get you 40 hours or close to it". I declined the job and was told that maybe next month he will have a full time job approved to hire for. The job was listed on Indeed as a full-time therapist job that I applied for.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leland, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Leland, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview began on time and the atmosphere was professional and courteous. The actual interview was brief, yet detailed and to the point. Opportunity was given for any questions I had as well.

MHT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harlingen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Harlingen, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Very professional and informative the hiring manager really seemed interested in the experience I had so that he can have the best staff for the the best patient care possible,

MHT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leland, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Leland, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

Simple application. Comfortable interview process. Professional atmosphere. Janet in HR is friendly and knowledgeable. Effective communication was great for all communications in the hiring process. They are up front and honest with expectations for employment.

Direct Staff Interview

Application

Interview

30 minutes. My interviewer texted on his phone throughout the interview. I was hired the next day. The interview process focused some on my skills as an employee, though I found it odd at the time of the interview on how shirt and informal it was.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job. What skills do you have that would make you good at this job.   1 Answer

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Johnstown, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was from home office and was very personable and easy to talk with. Made a personal connection and felt comfortable. Was excited about the process and potential job. This description wants 30 words, but I don't have much more to add.

Interview Questions

• I cannot remember any questions beyond past experience.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Loveland, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

With the DON (who has since quit) and the CEO's henchman from the corporate aka "Home Office". Set, standard nursing questions. Not difficult, should have been a heads up about the job quality. Pay offer below standard for experienced RN, "it's the best I can do" per the DON. New Grads state the starting pay rate is good.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about restraining patients, have you done this before.   Answer Question