KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Strategic Behavioral Health Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Strategic Behavioral Health

Strategic Behavioral Health

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health

Interview

It was great interview. It was about an hour long and after you have to complete a 20 something hr long online training. Go through the background check/ screening etc before you start. If you pass all the above then you are set to go.

Interview Questions
  • What has your experience been working in a psychiatric facility?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Strategic Behavioral Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health

Interview

Quick. They lied about their future and their vision. There was a courtship, where flattery was used to reeling me in. I was called hours later for the job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Application

Interview

The interview was not conducted by anyone in the HR department and was very unprofessional, knew immediately what to expect from this place. Their dress was terrible and they were not well spoken, it honestly made me feel prude and uptight, which I am not. I was offered the job immediately and they seemed surprised when I began asking questions about the facilities history.

Interview Questions
  • If you saw your coworker on their phone when policy states there are to be no phones on the floor how would you handle the situation?

Strategic Behavioral Health

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health

Interview

I have had a very positive experience with this company. These people truly care about providing very good patient care. They are wonderful to work for. Nurses are treated very well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Memphis, TN) in Sep 2017

Interview

I met with the COO in Johnstown, Colorado for an hour interview. He gave me a tour, we talked for quite a while. I emailed a thank you note him with references that he asked for. I applied for a full time position, when I spoke to the COO 5 days after the interview, he offered me a PRN position, stating " I can probably get you 40 hours or close to it". I declined the job and was told that maybe next month he will have a full time job approved to hire for. The job was listed on Indeed as a full-time therapist job that I applied for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Johnstown, CO) in Sep 2017

Interview

The interview began on time and the atmosphere was professional and courteous. The actual interview was brief, yet detailed and to the point. Opportunity was given for any questions I had as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Leland, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Leland, NC) in Sep 2017

Interview

What process? I wasn’t even interviewed. They asked me some questions about my education then began asking when I could work. I was asked about my availability on the second question. Then I was told when the next orientation was. I was shuffled into another room to fill out paperwork, and had it not been for absolute desperation for a job I would have declined. This place screamed unprofessional and it proved to be so every day from day 1.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Johnstown, CO) in Aug 2017

Interview

Very professional and informative the hiring manager really seemed interested in the experience I had so that he can have the best staff for the the best patient care possible,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Harlingen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Harlingen, TX) in Jul 2017

Interview

Simple application. Comfortable interview process. Professional atmosphere. Janet in HR is friendly and knowledgeable. Effective communication was great for all communications in the hiring process. They are up front and honest with expectations for employment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Leland, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Leland, NC)

Interview

30 minutes. My interviewer texted on his phone throughout the interview. I was hired the next day. The interview process focused some on my skills as an employee, though I found it odd at the time of the interview on how shirt and informal it was.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this job. What skills do you have that would make you good at this job.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews