Strategic Behavioral Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 30, 2017

1.9

Mental Health Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnstown, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Johnstown, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

I met with the COO in Johnstown, Colorado for an hour interview. He gave me a tour, we talked for quite a while. I emailed a thank you note him with references that he asked for. I applied for a full time position, when I spoke to the COO 5 days after the interview, he offered me a PRN position, stating " I can probably get you 40 hours or close to it". I declined the job and was told that maybe next month he will have a full time job approved to hire for. The job was listed on Indeed as a full-time therapist job that I applied for.

MHT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harlingen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Harlingen, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Very professional and informative the hiring manager really seemed interested in the experience I had so that he can have the best staff for the the best patient care possible,

MHT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leland, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Leland, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

Simple application. Comfortable interview process. Professional atmosphere. Janet in HR is friendly and knowledgeable. Effective communication was great for all communications in the hiring process. They are up front and honest with expectations for employment.

Direct Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health.

Interview

30 minutes. My interviewer texted on his phone throughout the interview. I was hired the next day. The interview process focused some on my skills as an employee, though I found it odd at the time of the interview on how shirt and informal it was.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job. What skills do you have that would make you good at this job.   1 Answer

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Johnstown, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was from home office and was very personable and easy to talk with. Made a personal connection and felt comfortable. Was excited about the process and potential job. This description wants 30 words, but I don't have much more to add.

Interview Questions

• I cannot remember any questions beyond past experience.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Loveland, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

With the DON (who has since quit) and the CEO's henchman from the corporate aka "Home Office". Set, standard nursing questions. Not difficult, should have been a heads up about the job quality. Pay offer below standard for experienced RN, "it's the best I can do" per the DON. New Grads state the starting pay rate is good.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about restraining patients, have you done this before.   Answer Question

Utilization Review Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Memphis, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

Very basic, asked simple questions about UR, and my background. Nothing job related. I was asked about my resume and previous job experience. I wad asked what mental health organizations im aware of and if ive heard of the company before. The interviewer was a manager. I was asked ig i had issues working a salary job.

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leland, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Leland, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

After applying for the position, I was given a time and date for the interview. When I arrived, the interviewer had no idea that he had an interview scheduled. He texted throughout the interview, hardly looked at me, said, "Uh huh, uh huh," as I spoke, gave a quick speech about the value of making a difference in at least one child's life, and sent me on my way. I was hired shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with physically restraining a child if necessary?   1 Answer

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garner, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Garner, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Very deceiving. A lot of things for looks. It is a one on one interview with a Unit Manager and takes a very short amount of time in one of their offices next to the units (700/800 halls). They ask about your experience, life goals, and a few questions related to the job. The job is explained in a very vague manner.

Interview Questions

• If you have two residents on close observation in rooms on opposite ends of the hall, is that possible and what can you do?   1 Answer

Residential Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leland, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Strategic Behavioral Health (Leland, NC).

Interview

Group setting

Interview Questions

• No interview questions based on individuality. It was based on their expectations in a group setting.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Everyone was paid the same salary despite credentials i.e. high school, undergraduate or graduate's degree