Strategic Resources Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Strategic Resources Incorporated

Security Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Stewart, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Strategic Resources Incorporated (Fort Stewart, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Human Resources initially reached out to me to ensure I had the minimum requirements and familiarity with the systems and applications. About 24-48 hours later the program manager called me to introduce himself and get some examples of my work experience. I had trained two other of his employees before so he already knew more about me than usual i suppose.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what systems I was familiar with and my general experience using them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me what I wanted income wise immediately.

Regional Care Coordinator, Respite Care Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Strategic Resources Incorporated (San Antonio, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager and Quality Assurance Coordinator. Questions were asked by each interviewer, each person seeking to address some particular aspect of the job familiar to them. Sometimes an interviewer asked several questions at a time, sometimes only one question at a time. Each interviewer seem to have a list of either specific questions or general points to cover and the Program Manager seemed to be the one to ask questions that were of interest to all interviewers in addition to questions that seemed to be of specific interest to her.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have with Respite Care and to what extent?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Strategic Resources Incorporated (McLean, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Random and hurried. Questions irrelevant to position applied. The manager spoke more about herself and her high opinion of her past. It was more like a touchy-feely sales pitch rather than an inquiry to my skills as the applicant.

Interview Questions

• Where do you like to eat lunch?   1 Answer

AW2 Advocate Interview

Interview

Original hiring done by another company. When they lost the contract, SRI obtained it and employees could take the offered salary or leave the company. There was no consideration for experience or level of education...(Master's Degree.) I accepted the salary although it was thousands of dollars less than my proceeding salary, bid my time and found another job elsewhere.

Strategic Resources Incorporated Response

Jan 27, 2015 – HR Professional

SRI appreciates every employee and we make efforts to permit existing qualified personnel to remain employed when transitioning to SRI through a previous contractor. When we establish our pay ... More

Administrative Interview

Interview

Very effective and comprehensive approach to the interview process. Began with phone interview which established understanding of position and determined that there was an actual fit. Then was asked to follow up with an in person interview that included meeting with several people in the organization that allowed me to get a good feel for the organization.

Interview Questions

Strategic Resources Incorporated Response

Jan 27, 2015 – HR Professional

Thank you for your comments regarding our hiring practices. Our employees are very important to us, and therefore we feel the selection of those individuals is not just a hiring decision but a ... More