Strategic Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Strategic Systems

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Strategic Systems (Englewood, CO).

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an onsite interview. The Recruiter prepared me very well, talked in detail before the interview to discuss culture, environment, skills needed etc. Also provided a very detailed email to help me prepare that even included the interviewers LinkedIn profiles as well as a map of the location and parking info. Very thorough throughout and followed up quickly after the interview to discuss the interview and actually cared if I wanted the position!

Interview Questions

• would be inappropriate to share in detail. The interview was detailed and covered my background thoroughly as well as how I had used the technologies they were looking for on each project   Answer Question

Negotiation

Everything had been covered in detail with the Recruiter BEFORE the interview... so there was no negotiating afterwards.

PM Interview

Interview

They approached me to submit my profile for an opening. But, absolutely no contact afterwards. If you personally approach another person, talk to them and get the ok to submit the profile, then it is very unprofessional not to follow up and inform the person even if things do not work out.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Strategic Systems.

Interview

This is consulting company which will help you with marketing your resume and getting placed. As said before depending on position the benefits would be limited. For contracting its like you get paid for the hours you work based on percentage discussed.

Interview Questions

Interview

First there was a phone interview with basic questions. Followed by an in person interview during which you will meet the president of the company and whoever your job directly falls under, along with a project manager. After the interview a decision is made and you'll receive a call back and offer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Strategic Systems.

Interview

Applied through one of the referral and is the best company to work with as a contractor. Have very good health benefits and payroll is on time and no need to look back .

Negotiation