KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Strive Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Strive Consulting

Strive Consulting

Application

I interviewed at Strive Consulting

Interview

Consisted of a Portfolio Review, going over case studies, and general conversation about work experience, the job expectations and talking about the team and the company's ambitions. No whiteboard challenges, which is a good thing.

Interview Questions
  • Portfolio review questions about case studies, value you provided etc
    Answer Question

Strive Consulting

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Strive Consulting in Jan 2022

Interview

Very poor communications from the recruiter (would take a long time to respond, if they responded at all), vague and unclear process. It was obvious they were making it up as they went along. This was perhaps the most disappointing recruiting process I’ve ever experienced and I strongly feel that my time was wasted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Strive Consulting

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Strive Consulting

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Strive Consulting

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn asking to schedule a time to talk. The recruiter did not show up to our first scheduled call, later apologized with an excuse and we rescheduled. And then she did not show up to our rescheduled call. Avoid these people at all costs.

Strive Consulting

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Strive Consulting in Jul 2021

Interview

Level 1 interview with same level, Level 2 interview with manager, Level 3 or final round was a presentation on a previous project followed by a 1x1 interview with a director.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had a difficult client. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?

Strive Consulting

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Strive Consulting in Jan 2021

Interview

Two initial screenings. First with the recruiter then with the recruiter's manager. After successfully passing both of these screenings I was scheduled to have an interview with the client, HCSC of Dallas, TX. The client interview was setup as an MS Teams interview which included a call-in number. After three days I received a cancellation notice with the explanation that the recruiter's manager, Danny Krantz, decided to cancel the interview since he didn't approve of using the call-in option. Six days later I followed up with the recruiter, Jose Lomas, who stated that he had heard two of their candidates had been disqualified by HCSC and that they had not brought in anyone. Since then it's been radio silence.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Strive Consulting

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Strive Consulting in Dec 2020

Interview

- Screening call with recruiter - 1 hour meeting with Team Lead - Panel interview with team - 30 minute meeting with Sales Director - Final call with VP - Offer extended

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Strive Consulting

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Strive Consulting

Interview

A phone call then video call with recruiter (in-person in a non-COVID world), then discussions with Managing Director at the office level, then national director and CEO out of Chicago. They threw in a peer-to-peer interview with one of their Senior AE's after the local office managing director.

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions and experience discussion. No real surprises, looking for a good fit. Note that they are looking for experience and connections within the staffing and/or business consulting world. It seems they simply have the job posting in case a perfect candidate comes along, and are just happy to entertain anyone with a decent resume hoping to be very impressed. Altogether a positive, though not clear, experience. My only recommendation would be to come prepared with good questions about their business model, company direction, and hiring timeline. I was very impressed with the recruiter, who called to let me know they wouldn't be moving me forward. No complaints here, seem to be good people.

Strive Consulting

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Strive Consulting in Oct 2019

Interview

Really nice, easy going, you can tell they have some transitional challenges, however I'm confident they'll figure them out. Seems like a solid company. Entrepreneurship mentality and workflow wanted/expected.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Strive Consulting (Chicago, IL)

Interview

In person and phone. This is not a real consulting company. This place is a recruiter masquerading as a consultancy. First, they do not have 400 employees. Most are "affiliates", which are just people in their network. They do not have any brand recognition in the market place. Strive is a terrible name. They will always be striving because they will not grow. This company is a joke. It is not going anywhere. Do not waste your time talking to, or working with them. Their idea of consulting is really staff augmentation. Their staff is made up of newbies and I doubt they will ever win any real business.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Strive Consulting (Chicago, IL)

Interview

This was a very weird interview. The recruiter messaged me about scheduling a call, but never shared the job title or description with me. So I checked Strive's career page and prepared for the role that was posted there, which was a product mgt consulting position. The recruiter was actually recruiting on behalf of a client and was a normal PO role. An in person interview was scheduled and again, the job description was never shared with me ahead of time so I had to find it on my own. The recruiter changed the time and location of the interview at the last minute, which made the experience much more rushed and unsettling than before. They did not appear to have a deep knowledge of the role or the field and kept repeating the same string of buzzwords.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews

Strive Consulting Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Strive Consulting as 45.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.30 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Account Executive and Recruiter rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Consultant and Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Strive Consulting takes an average of 14 days when considering 26 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Technical Recruiter had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Account Executive roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Strive Consulting according to 26 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 27.27%

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Strive Consulting? Share Your Experiences

Strive Consulting Careers

Cover image for Strive Consulting

At Strive we work to create opportunities to grow and influence positive change along the way. We are proud of the reputation we have built...More

Company Updates

749 days ago

Strive Consulting is thrilled to be recognized as one of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in the country in the 10th annual Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation® announcement. Strive was evaluated by the National Association for Business Resources, an independent research firm, which reviewed several key measures such as benefits, compensation, employee enrichment, employee education, communication, diversity, work-life balance and community initiatives. “We are honored to be recognized nationally as one of the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’ for the fifth year in a row,” said Brian Ganser, CEO of Strive Consulting. “At Strive, our people are our most valuable asset. We have always invested a significant amount of time and effort to create a culture that prioritizes employees, their needs, and their development. 2020 has forced us to be creative, evolve and find ways to maintain our culture in a virtual setting. This has always been a meaningful award for Strive, but this year, it is even more so, given the challenges we have faced together. “
    Shared image - Strive Consulting recognized as one of the Nation's Best and Brightest Companies in the 10th annual Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation® - Strive Consulting
    glassdoor.com

749 days ago

Strive Consulting announced today that it has been recognized as one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest in Wellness® for the 4th consecutive year. “Wellness at Strive and among our employees has always been a top priority”, says Lindsey Spokas, MSHR – VP of HR& Operations. “However, this year, I am extremely proud at how our Wellness program has evolved over the past several years. Our Wellness Ambassadors continually expand and improve our program by providing activities, seminars, and information to support our employees in achieving all of their wellness goals.” The Best and Brightest in Wellness® celebrates companies that are committed to promoting healthy and happy workplaces. This award recognizes Strive’s dedication to workplace engagement and efforts to improve the value of wellness not only within the business, but in the community as well.
    Shared image - Strive is named one of the 'Nation's Best and Brightest in Wellness®' for the 4th consecutive year! - Strive Consulting
    glassdoor.com

Strive Consulting Photos

+ Add Photo
    Strive Consulting photo of: 2018 President's Club!
    Strive Consulting photo of: Quarterly Bussines Updates