Success Academy Charter Schools Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 488 of over 488 interviews

Employee Referral9%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Success Academy Charter Schools

Success Academy Charter Schools

Application

I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools

Interview

It was slightly unorganized. The team was nice but walked out of the interview knowing the opportunity was not what I wanted. I immediately withdrew after meeting the team. You need a particular skillset or industry knowledge for sure.

Interview Questions
  • Don't remember what questions where asked.
    Answer Question

Success Academy Charter Schools

Application

I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools

Interview

Easy, respectful quick I was contacted right away after 1 day of applying ... have no complaints about it what so ever Asked me why I wanted to tech and that was ir

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Success Academy Charter Schools

Application

I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools

Interview

It was a quick and simple process. I had a phone call and then a week later a zoom interview for an hour. There was pre-work to do a few days before the zoom interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Success Academy Charter Schools

Application

I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools

Interview

The interview was quite long but this was a few years ago - I was brought into the network office and it was supposed to be with a cohort of other applicants but ended up just being me. I had to watch videos, complete tasks, and planned for a total start to finish of a few hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools (New York, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

There was a bit of prep work involved before to ensure that I understood the school and its teaching philosophy, then during the interview, the questions ran through different scenarios that applied to their teaching methods.

Interview Questions
  • Plan a three-minute reading activity for 30 5th graders.

Success Academy Charter Schools

Application

I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools

Interview

Absolutely awful. There was no flexibility in the role-playing part as teacher/student. Made me feel stupid for not following an exact script. I never even wanted to work there after just 2 minutes of an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Success Academy Charter Schools

Application

I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools

Interview

They asked basic questions and then walked me through a teaching exercise. Also referred to the videos that were discussed in the pre work emailed prior to the interview. I did not think it was too difficult

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Success Academy Charter Schools

Application

I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools

Interview

Full day interview with a variety of discussions and scenarios to gauge your performance. Started in the morning and lasted until around afternoon. Discussed some of the curriculum and expectations, and the success model for handling students and issues that arise.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a situation in which a student is being disruptive and interrupting the learning of other students?

Success Academy Charter Schools

Application

I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools

Interview

Interview Process was mostly behavioral questions.You had a phone interview and then a group interview onsite and the headquarters. Then you received an offer if you passed the group interview and placed to your school.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

This was the most unorganized and unprofessional experience I’ve ever had. I applied for the communications position but was contacted by a talent acquisition associate, Deanna, who stated I would be a better fit for the operations associate position. After a video interview and 2 writing assignments, the two employees who interviewed me said that I would be a better fit for the communications position and encouraged me to apply. I reached back out to Deanna who had me complete another writing test and then never got back to me after numerous follow ups. Finding the right position - especially in these times - is hard enough without recruiters giving you the run around and completely wasting your time. Train your employees better and have a little common courtesy.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a student came to you and said she was not feeling well?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 488 Interviews