Summa Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.1

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Summa Health System (Akron, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview with leaders, second with potential subordinates. In the end, the potential subordinates made the hiring decision, rather than the leadership. I found this surprising and contrary to what I had read our expected.

Manager, Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Summa Health System (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a great experience. They seem to want to listen to my answers and allowed me time to answer the questions. I was impressed that they brought someone in to interview me from Vegas, Neveda

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Summa Health System.

Interview

Applied on indeed. Received phone call within 3 hours. Interview very casual and calm. Common questions asked - how do you handle a stressful situation, ethical situation, strengths, etc. Peer interview scheduled and date has not arrived.

Medical Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Summa Health System (Akron, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Very fake, not professional at all. Met at a restaurant and practice manager ate her salad during the whole process. Found out later she had told and promised 2 other Co workers the same. Also included that she did not see herself sticking around much longer.

Interview Questions

• How will you feel if you are not chose for this job?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Summa Health System (Akron, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

One phone interview, two interviews in person with five individuals. Very friendly, overall pleasant experience, very encouraging Long wait between callbacks. Did not receive offer and no feedback given despite requests. Feedback would be helpful and courteous but Summa appears to be unwilling to do this.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself, give examples of difficulty and how you handled it, how did it end?   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Summa Health System (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

short and sweet, got right to the point, gave a lot of details Sarah was very nice to meet and speak with, Talk about long term goals and how you would help improve the company

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Summa Health System (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Sat in office and conducted interview, asked lots of questions. And asked about commute. Dress nice, use common sense and always be on your game. Make sure to bring a copy of your resume. That always is a plus.

Interview Questions

• why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Answeri Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Summa Health System (Akron, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online, received email thanking for my interest, will review, then contact you if you meet our qualifications. Three days later, I received another email stating my application had been sent to the interview team. It was about a week and a half later they called me for an interview. My interview was scheduled for a week later. I had only one interview. It's has been over a week now, and haven't anything back yet. The office building was beautiful and emaculat, only two years old, and all the employees looked very happy.

Interview Questions

• The entire interview was based on one statement...Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Utilization Review Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Summa Health System (Akron, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

You will interview with two managers at the same time then come back for a group interview with the team. The team will ask you varios questions related to your previous job experiences but they are a pretty laid back group. If you know your stuff be easy, relax, and you'll do fine.

Residency Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Summa Health System.

Interview

The people were very welcoming and nice. The place was nice and the people were nice. Good food, place was clean, smiling faces everywhere. Offered lunch and a tour. Lots of great options for food on site.