Summit Funding Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Summit Funding

Summit Funding

Application

I interviewed at Summit Funding

Interview

Long and thorough with numerous interviews with different interviewers but they make sure you want the job and are a good fit. They invest a lot in you initially and pay for your salary until your produce loans.

Interview Questions
  • Questions to find out if you are motivated by money.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Summit Funding (Reno, NV)

Interview

I met with the Loan Officer I would be working with since I was being hired onto her team. She was very transparent about what she was looking for, her needs, goals, etc. I met the rest of her team and immediately liked the team I would be working with. I still have great connections with everyone from this position.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with loan programs?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Summit Funding (Brentwood, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

There was no interview. They sent me a denial email. I am qualified for the position but not bilingual which was preferred. They are still hiring for the same position in the same town. And are on all of the job seeker websites. So I keep getting suggestions to apply. I hope they find whatever it is they are looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Summit Funding

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Summit Funding

Interview

Received a call fro HR the day after applying and had in-person interview the following day. Was brought back in a week later for a second interview and was offered a job that day pending a clear background check.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Summit Funding (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2017

Interview

A Corporate Recruiter employed by Summit Funding reviewing my profile on Indeed and emailed me with an offer to discuss career opportunities at the company. I responded that I was interested. The phone interview was scheduled for a particular time after an exchange of several emails with the Recruiter. It felt like the Recruiter was confused about the days and times of my availability even though I provided the precise information. It also felt like she was a bit impatient and her expectation was that I would be immediately available to talk.

Interview Questions
  • The 1st question was if I checked the Company website.

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Summit Funding (Brentwood, TN)

Interview

The interview process was simple. Two in-person interviews with the branch manager and a final phone interview with corporate HR. After receiving a verbal offer, the official written offer letter took weeks to be sent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Summit Funding (Sacramento, CA) in Aug 2016

Interview

I got an interview with that dept's supervisor the following week after submitting my resume and she just talk about what the company is looking for and what they have to offer. I did not need to have mortgage experience just administration and good attention to detail. She already looked at my professional resume prior to the interview so she just told me she likes what I have to offer based on what I put down on my resume. Got the job offer the next morning. Process was quick just a background check. No drug test or need to call my references.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have anything coming up like a vacation that you need to take care of?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Summit Funding (Sacramento, CA) in Mar 2016

Interview

Short 30 minute interview asked a few questions very basic. Literally came in and got an offer the next day. I imagine an interview for a loan officer is much more difficult since I hear the lo's are paid much better than the other non income generating employees like accountants.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Summit Funding (San Diego, CA) in Jan 2016

Interview

Extensive process because they want to be sure they have a culture fit (no drama, no douchebags) they like high character people who want to get better and who are driven

Interview Questions
  • Just wanted to get to know me...coaching is a big value so they want to see if you are open to that

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Summit Funding (Phoenix, AZ)

Interview

Phone interview w a manage and loan processing manager wasn't helpful. Spoke with other LOs and wS not too impressed with what they offered then I've heard they offer quite a bit more and may consider another interview down the road I may consider anothe state but I'm a manger where I am and don't want to take. Step down I won't take. Step down to a loan officer. Rumors are flying around that you cannot get promoted within company unless you hang out with managers and are their best friend. Not sure if it's where I want to be

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews