Sunrise Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sunrise Systems Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview

Interview

HARRASSING phone calls and emails even after I indicated NO interest in their roles. Contacted 3-5 times per day by both phone and email. How do I report these people?

Jul 13, 2017 – Vice President, Client Relations

I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. That was truly not our intention. We appreciate your feedback as each review we receive continually guides us in finding ways to become a... More

Associate Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sunrise Systems (South San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was long but was worth it at the end. I recommend patience and thorough understanding of your skills/experience and what the recruiter is looking for. Been flexible and always consider the recommendations of the recruiter.

Aug 8, 2017 – Vice President, Client Relations

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review!

Safety Engineer Interview

Interview

The recruiter, whose english is very hard to understand, was pushing me repeatedly to submit additional information and revise my resume to fit a ridiculous timeline going back over 30 years, which is absurd, while remembering items from that time period. Is he serious?

Interview Questions

• We never got that far, as I keep inquiring what the status is of my packet with the hiring manager, and this recruiter has repeatedly failed to return my calls or emails   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Systems (Windsor, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and Onsite interview. The recruiter will call you if they see your resume online. I do not know how they got my resume. But I never seen them personally.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?
      Do you have experience in engineering or business   Answer Question

Jul 13, 2017 – Vice President, Client Relations

Congratulations on your position and thank you for the review!

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sunrise Systems (Edison, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

First I received a phone call, then went to the office for an in-person interview, filled out all paperwork required and was given all the pertinent information regarding my start date.

Interview Questions

• What were my skills and qualifications   1 Answer

Jul 13, 2017 – Vice President, Client Relations

Congratulations on your position and thrilled to hear you had a great experience with Sunrise!

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sunrise Systems (Parsippany, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

My 1st interview was for Actavis Pharmaceuticals and it was a panel query comprising of 12 staff members. It would have been daunting without the guidance of Carl prior to the interview.

Interview Questions

Sunrise Systems Response

Jul 13, 2017 – Vice President, Client Relations

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We work tirelessly to build strategic, long lasting relationships with our Clients and Candidates alike. By making sure you are prepared... More

Field Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Systems (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Received an email and then a phone call from recruiter expressing enthusiasm to help me get hired for a field service job. He redirected me to the hiring, or associate manager, of the company I would be working for. They gave the impression I would be starting work within 2 weeks. After 2 and a half weeks of waiting and thinking I had been rejected, I get a call from the recruiter scheduling me for a phone interview within the next week (3 weeks duration). I then do the phone interview, with a different hiring manager, and he says background check will take a week. After a month, I am never contacted by anyone including the recruiter, who insisted I contact him after doing the phone interview.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sunrise Systems (Longmont, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Was contacted bia email for my resume and to set up a phone interview for 11am. At 1pm I emailed and asked if something had come up or if he would like to reschedule. Received a short email saying the position was filled. "Ok, sorry... forgot to tell you. Let me know if you need anything else."

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Salt Lake, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Systems (North Salt Lake, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

Everything was done in multiple sessions, and all of them were by phone. I received my first contact by cell phone, not by email. Each phone conversation had a new set of requirements to meet. They kept asking me to verify my acceptance of each requirement for the position by email. I had to keep each of their names and contact information straight to be able to be ready for the next phone contact.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work I did on projects using my CISSP certification.   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sunrise Systems (Skillman, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Just about the same as any interview process. Went directly through the company. The interview wasn't hard and ine interviewer was friendly enough. Went through the usual questions and described the position.