Superior HealthPlan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Superior HealthPlan Interview Questions

Interviews at Superior HealthPlan

2.7

Social Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Superior HealthPlan (Austin, TX).

Interview

I really enjoyed this interview and the woman interviewing me. She would be the supervisor and was very positive about the position and the company. The position was perfect for me and my skills totally matched what was needed. The interview was normal with asking me my experience with working with the population and how my past experience related to the job requirements. I left the building excited about the company and the job.

Interview Questions

I declined because I had been offered another position that was even more perfect for me and my future career goals. If I hadn't been offered this other position, I would have accepted this one. I got a very positive vibe during the whole process and felt bad declining.

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superior HealthPlan (San Antonio, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Was good was able to figure out if i was a best fit or not. staff was cool. nice building. no where to really park tho. I like working here

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Superior HealthPlan (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Description of job was given. Interviewer was late. The high staff turnover was explained as rapid growth. Interview was two days after application. The main concern was are you an RN and when can you start.

Interview Questions

• Only question was "can you start Friday?" Interview was on Wednesday. The interviewer had only been with this company four months and was still optimistic and upbeat about the big changes to come.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Per the interviewer: I encourage you to ask for what you want and to negotiate. Requested and got salary

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superior HealthPlan (San Antonio, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

2 interviews. First interview with HR and follow up interview with manager on phone. I was sent for a drug test and an online application to complete within 72 hours. a background check was completed on me as well.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Superior HealthPlan (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

HR Screening from corporate first. Interviewed with the hiring manager a week later. Very relaxed interview with the purpose of getting to know you as a person and learning more about your experience and how you will fit with the team.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when a project you worked failed? Why did it fail and what did you do?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Superior HealthPlan (San Antonio, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was a one-on-one with the direct supervisor. The questions were applicable to the job, but also focused on situational questions along with scenario-based questions about my previous job. It was very much behavioral-oriented, but also inquired about my goals in the next 5 years. There were a few questions about my educational background along with what I felt a fair wage was for the job description.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project in which you were overwhelmed and had a deadline to meet.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Superior HealthPlan (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy standard online SQL exam. Many recruiters in Austin area recruiting for this company and knowing there is extremely high turnover. The recruiters just want their money. Management is extremely amateur and unprofessional. Doesn't believe in investing time in process mechanization.

Compliance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Superior HealthPlan in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Initially rejected. Then 3 weeks later screened. HR email to go in for an in person interview with a Manager. The interview was professional and informative. This interview lasted 1.2 hours. There was sense of urgency to complete the team. Rejected a week later. Position was still lingering on their job portal a month later. Position reposted two moths later on all job boards.

Project Coordinator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superior HealthPlan (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I applied online and submitted my resume. I was called back and given an appointment time to speak with the hiring manager. We went over my resume and he asked me general questions. I had been working in healthcare so I had some experience but not a lot. I was able to tell him I was a hard worker, I learned quickly and my accounting experience would be very useful towards this job.

I will say that learning all the programs was a challenge but once I knew them my job became very comfortable and I got faster at doing it where I felt I was an asset to the company.

One word of advice, do not talk about salary at the interview. Its decent and they'll let you know if you get an offer. Another word of advice, do not tell them this is the lowest I will go. We had one guy that was qualified but fresh out of college that would have gotten a job offer if he hadn't told the boss what the lowest he would accept would be (which was higher than any of us already working for years). He was passed over, tried that salary at other companies and no one bit, then came back to us saying he'll take less. Too late. The position was filled.

Also be nice to HR and the IT department! I know some people that were demanding, and a bit rude to them and didn't realize you would need them on your side during your entire employment. Be kind and know they are doing the best they can to get back with you. Greet them nicely and say Thank yous! It goes a long way to have courtesy.

Also it can take awhile for them to get back to you as the company moves slowly on making positions available and doing the back ground check. It can take months.

Interview Questions

• I dont remember but it was the usual stuff about my work ethic, things Ive done in the past and how I've handled situations. A bit on my personality.   1 Answer

Referral Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Superior HealthPlan (San Antonio, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Interesting, informative. The hiring manager was very descriptive and positive about the company. He was very proud to be a part of the company. A great ambassador. He made me excited to want to be a part of the team. The work role was outlined with many opportunities to ask questions.