Support.com Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Support.com

2.0
HardAverageEasy
Found 258 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Support.com (United States)

Interview

Easy. Webcam interview and showed dl and ss card and it was over before I knew it. Didn’t take long at all. Started training the following week and they call to offer you the job and I also got an email to set up my zoom meeting. Like I said, easy set up

Interview Questions
  • Show how to do command action on computer
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Support.com (Joplin, MO) in Sep 2020

Interview

Interview was quick and painless. Was offered a job instantly. As long as your computer passes, they hire everyone. They discuss upselling and IT Support. Pay is not very good but you get to work from home.

Interview Questions
  • How would you upsell internet service?
Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Support.com (Louisville, KY) in Aug 2020

Interview

I joined a Zoom meeting after scheduling it a day prior. Interview began on time and the interviewer was very friendly. This was actually the best interview I've ever been through. I felt like he was actually sizing me up instead of judging me. Asked me for a self-evaluation rather than challenging me to prove things or 'gotchya' me with trick questions. Was patient while I resolved an issue with my webcam and then headset and answered all questions I had about the employer.

Interview Questions
  • How would you feel if most of the customers were [disgruntled]?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Support.com (United States) in Jul 2020

Interview

The person that interviewed me was super friendly. The interview was pretty easy also. Asked me some questions and then I had to run some tests on my computer and internet.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Support.com (United States)

Interview

I’m currently working in a somewhat easy at home call center job, but have been improving my technical skills over the past year. Of course I’ve been applying for remote technical positions since I don’t have a vehicle yet but landed the job I currently have so I can work on that (but completely unrelated position). I located an opening at Support.com for PTE which listed paying $1.50 more than I’m currently making. I thought PERFECT! This seems like the best amateur-ish place for me to start practicing real-life tech experience. So, I made it through to the interview and this is where things get strange. I like to read reviews of a place I may have the opportunity to work with. Although 99.97% of the Support.com reviews were horrible, I continued thinking ‘how bad can it really be if I already have years of customer experience and being under bad management experience’? I update myself on notes for the position, read the horrible reviews, and do a google search on my interviewer and the company. I saw a mugshot of who I jokingly said to my friend ‘I’m sure this is not the person interviewing me’! Day of the interview. I get ready for my interview like I’m walking into a panel of people who are going to ask me questions. Clean as a whistle since I had to be on camera. Low and freaking behold! It WAS the same guy I saw on the mugshot in google, but he didn’t have the courtesy to get on camera, it was an image which was totally fine for me at that point. My nerves were already telling me ‘now why would I want to work for a place who has people with clear public mugshots interviewing the candidates’? Anyway, my 1st system didn’t pass and I emailed additional tests back for a desktop I have just to get an ‘automated’ response at midnight reading I did not respond to the interview, which I clearly had at that point. This was all a sign from whoever/whatever is in control and I am grateful. Sometimes the grass is not greener. I will remain humble in my current position while I study longer to become more capable of applying for a company with better reviews and zero interviewer mugshots! Although my current TL is uninvolved, and pay is low, I don’t have to worry about working for a place like Support.com and very happy about it. Like I dodged a bullet!

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Support.com (Union, NJ) in Oct 2019

Interview

Interview was done Via Zoom & lasted about 20-30mins. They had specific specs needed for the job. You had to have a fast computer, with hardwired connection of minimum 200Mb download (absolutely no wireless connection, tho connections of 600Mb & up like Gb was preferred). No Macs allowed, only Windows PCs. USB-Wired Headphones a must, no other formats allowed.

Interview Questions
  • You cannot miss ***any*** days during training & nesting. Is there any reason you cannot commit to the schedule.
  • Are you willing to upgrade your computer in order to meet the needs of the position?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Support.com (United States)

Interview

Amazing experience, great interviewers and relevant questions. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole process of interviewing. There was no written test, but I was asked to prepare a PPT and present it during the interview process. The interviewers were humble while not trying to sell the organisation.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Support.com (Tuscaloosa, AL) in Mar 2019

Interview

Quick and easy over computer using zoom and testing computer. Brief questions about your experience and why you want to work there. Process pretty good. So it appears to be a good place to work.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Osceola, IN
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Support.com (Osceola, IN) in Mar 2019

Interview

I applied online and was emailed an interview date and time along with who I would be interviewed by and the web link. It was a video interview. The interview was pretty easy, especially if you have call center experience. And it really easy if you have experience working from home as tech support.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you the best candidate for this position? Explain a time where you have had to give detailed instructions to someone and what was the outcome?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Support.com (United States)

Interview

I applied online and immediately received an email asking me to set up an interview time. the next day I had a recruiter call me at home. He was very upbeat and friendly. He asked me questions like, "Name a time when you had to deal w/ an irate customer. How did you handle it?", "How would you tell someone who has never used the internet to connect their wifi?",'In your own words, what is great customer service?". I can't remember them all but I do know that he asked a lot of technical questions about the internet obviously. Also, you have to be in front of your WORK pc during the interview. He had me look up the weather in some other country and to google a few more things-mostly just questions that require you to do some research. When he was finished he said that he would be in touch. An hour or 2 later he called back and told me I had been selected. He gave me some basic info about training which takes 6 weeks to complete and you do get paid for it,$8.50 per hour. By the last 2 weeks of training, Nesting, we were taking live calls.

Interview Questions
  • What do you consider to be great customer service?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 258