Support.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Support.com Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2018

2.0

Interview

Very easy. Had to go through a couple test then phone interview. Then i had to fill out paperwork through email. Was not stressful at all. Straight to the point no messing around.

Anonymous Employee in Montpelier, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Support.com (Montpelier, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

Recruiter asked me about my experience. He then went into a role playing exercise, asking me how to hook up his WiFi. He then talked to me about the hours and requirements of the position before going into another role playing exercise that focused on upselling.

Interview Questions

• How would you use your customer service skills to help an irate customer?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Support.com.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within about 5 days. It was an hour long interview. They went over my previous employment and my home office area. We did three role playing scenerios. Four days later I got a call offering employment. I was offered to chose my shift, days I wanted off and full or part time job.

Interview Questions

• Role playing is awkward anyways so that was just a bust but you had to describe how to turn the internet back on with the interviewer being a person that has no tech savvy bone in it's body.   Answer Question

Client Services Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Support.com (Sunnyvale, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received an email asking me to schedule an interview on the phone. Phone interview was about 30 minutes and involved Role-playing which was a little tough. Scenarios were upselling a feature of services and I can't remember the other one, but they were both awkward and I didn't feel like I did very well but stayed positive and it worked out.

Interview Questions

• "What is the first thing you do when you don't have an internet connection?" "How would you walk someone through connecting to the internet if they had minimal tech knowledge" "Tell me about a time when you helped someone with excellent customer service" "Tell me how you have handled upset customers in the past" "What software do you use most frequently.   1 Answer

Interview

interview was easy. Only had to know where to find ip on a computer. the rest of the interview involved phone scenarios to see how I would deal with customers.

Interview Questions

• How would you locate an IP on a computer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Support.com (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was a simple phone interview with roleplay and basic questions. My interview didnt take as long as the interviewer said it would. After the interview you are usually told if you have the job or not.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about helping someone if none of their devices are connecting to the internet?   1 Answer

Personal Technology Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Support.com in March 2018.

Interview

Filled out application.
    Received e-mail to do an technical assessment.
    Received e-mail to self schedule an interview.
    Received confirmation e-mail for interview that was a different time than what I selected.
    Interviewer e-mailed my requesting PC specs (My PC was way above the minimum)
    Interviewer missed his scheduled time and the one a selected with out so much as an e-mail or phone call.
    Waiting to see if HR will actually e-mail me back about, not to hopeful.

Interview Questions

• None, the interviewer decided not to show up.   1 Answer

Remote Support Tech RST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Support.com (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

For this job the interview process is simple and to the point. They say tech support but, your still Customer Service. You want know which client you will support. The pay was very low I didn't bother negotiating. Bring your own equipment and blah, blah, blah.

Remote Services Technician — US Interview

Anonymous Employee in Attalla, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Support.com (Attalla, AL) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied through their website and at the end had the opportunity to schedule an interview and then someone contacted me by phone. The phone interview consisted of a variety of basic computer skills and tech questions.

Interview Questions

• If a customer called and said they were having a problem with their internet working, what would be the first thing you would tell them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Support.com (Remote, OR) in February 2018.

Interview

It was pretty easy. Nice Lady on the other side. Mock customer related questions some were Wi- fi and technology related.Asked if you are dealing with old person on the call how would you explain router.

Interview Questions

• Technical/ Customer related. Mock Customer related, Technical and Wi-Fi related questions.   Answer Question