KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Pay is low and they have not given their SEs raises ever in their current business incarnation (3 yrs).(in 144 reviews)
  • "If you get a good supervisor(in 81 reviews)
  • "poor Management with in company(in 77 reviews)
  • "Poor training(in 60 reviews)
  • "More and more responsibilities with no raises.(in 41 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Support.com and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

Jul 23, 2021 - Recruitment Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Company to work for.

Cons

none at the moment, so far it has been a great company to work from home.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great people, terrible pay.

Aug 7, 2022 - Premium Service Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work is great, the teams are very helpful and just a click away. Management has done a lot lately to improve communication and transparency.

Cons

The pay is terrible, among the lowest in the industry. There are no pay increases for seniority or inflation, the only way to make more is to get promoted but then you're still stuck at that pay. You won't get promoted past Senior Supervisor. You could move into training or recruitment but the pay scales there are the same. You'll work with a hodgepodge of tools both in-house and 3rd-party, constantly fiddling to get them to work together correctly.

Continue reading
  3. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

My 9ish years review

Jun 27, 2022 - Tech Lead in Topeka, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

• Work from Home • Decent Paid Time Off & Floating Holidays (Holidays which you are given time off to use instead of having holidays off) • "Some" supervisors actually cared about their job and treated their agents with respect (over the 9 years). • Great resume job • For me specifically, I had a lot of opportunities to move around to different parts of the company to do different types of work.

Cons

• PAY IS NOT COMPETITIVE - As much as I enjoyed the job, the company does not pay a fair wage for the area I live (which is aligned with federal minimum wage). • Depending on the client you do work for, your shifts are not very friendly. Unless you are a top 10% agent, you will likely not get a shift you enjoy. • There are some pretty rotten supervisors that even I didn't get along with during my 9 years. • This is 99.9% a metrics-based job. This takes away from the people that want to do quality work instead of quantity and you are pressured to work fast. • No raises unless it's a title change or position change. In the 9 years I worked there I did not receive 1 actual raise that was not part of a position change or title change. My "new" current job has already given the company a raise. This raise matches nearly the difference from my starting pay to my ending pay with the company.

Continue reading