SureCall Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SureCall Interview Questions

Interviews at SureCall

2.5

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SureCall (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I heard back very soon after requesting an interview for the following day. 2 people interviewed me in my first interview, who were very professional and friendly. First thing the following morning I received a call to see if I was available for a second interview the next day. I came in the next day to be interviewed by 2 more people. Again very professional and questions asked were very relevant and fair when it comes to hiring for a particular position such as this. Overall a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• One example of an interview question was how I am with deadlines, punctuality, and changes within a company.   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SureCall (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

The first interview is a group interview.
    Round table questions and answers.

I have been moved to the one on one interview to take place tomorrow.
    There is also a third interview with a panel.

Interview Questions

• What interested you in our company?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SureCall.

Interview

I applied online, got a call for an interview schedule the next day. I got the call on a Thursday and was scheduled to a Monday the following week. I went to the interview and it was less than 30 minutes with relevant questions.

Call Center Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SureCall in October 2019.

Interview

Phone screen interview for ten Min, regular phone screen interview .Call me 4 hours after the hours they told me.Wasn't the original person who contact me first and was discriminant.

Interview Questions

SureCall Response

Oct 17, 2019 – SureCall Media

We are sorry that your interview was not a good experience!

SureCall has several pieces to our recruitment and welcomes everyone to apply. We have assessments on cultural fit before any other interviews. If you are, then we move on to the phone screening which allows us to learn more about you. SureCall has a diverse group of team members and base hiring on the pre-assessment and experience of the applicant. We also ask applicants who are not of Canadian descent if they have already worked in Canada as there are several other pieces and documents required when onboarding.

We are sorry that we were not able to continue with our interview process with you and wish you luck in the future.