Swedish Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swedish Interview Questions

Interviews at Swedish

2.8

Sort:

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swedish.

Interview

The hiring process starts with a phone interview with a recruiter. Once this is complete, an interview is scheduled with the hiring manager and possibly two team members. In most situations this is the end of the process and the manager of the department will make a selection. HR will then call and make a job offer.

During the process, I had a second interview and was interrogated by the a senior leadership person. This should have been a huge red flag. The red flag was ignored. The department manager offered the job over the phone. The rate of pay was significantly less that what a contract person was making for the same position. The manager was embarrassed. The manager contacted HR to obtain a pay range to offer. It was a little better that what the contract pay was.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult was to keep my composure while being interrogated by a senior leader. It was awful and very unexpected. I had never experience anything like this before. She was rude, demeaning, and very unprofessional.   3 Answers

Negotiation

It was a mistake to accept the position.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Swedish (Seattle, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

Manger was about 10 to 15 minutes late. Interview was ok. Standard questions where asked and answered. Manger was unclear, rude and started show signs of being verbal abusive. I brushed off the general rudeness of manager as she was seemed overwhelmed. Over all the interview was unremarkable. I didn't expect a call back. But was hired and fired after 5 months due to not being a good fit. Verbal abusive manager added insult to injury by not paying me for all time worked on last paycheck. HR sided with horrible manager.

Interview Questions

• basic interview questions; nothing special.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swedish (Seattle, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

As someone else described in another review, it was disclosed to me during the interview that they hire temps from the staffing agency NuWest for this position and that they had pretty much already decided whom to hire for the job. I didn't know this and found their hiring practice a bit unethical in that they lead you to believe that they are truly considering you as a candidate while their full intention is of only using a staffing agency. The interviewer was nice and polite, but he was assigned to interview me at the last minute (as in when I arrived for the interview), so in all fairness, he was probably unprepared.

This was supposed to be a peer interview w the hiring manager and members of the team, but the original manager did not show for the interview. Shame because Swedish seems a great place to work for.

Interview Questions

• What part of your previous job did you enjoy the most?
      Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Swedish (Seattle, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Swedish only hires through the temp agency nuwest. I tried to apply directly, but would always get considered. but not interviewed. If you would like to work there go through Nuwest.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swedish (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Brief phone interview four weeks after applying online. Basic questions of experience, skill set, professional characteristics, etc. Was invited to do an in person interview the same day. Met with clinic manager and administrator for more in depth questions and introductions. Was a very friendly and professional interviewing experience.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about who my role models are, was not actually expecting that question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Swedish (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied on www.swedish.org - then I had a meeting with my manager a couple weeks later, after the interview I was told that I will hear from a recruiter within a week.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a favorite clinic? How do you like floating around to different clinics?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swedish (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

You are taken into no particular room and ask informal questions, Usually done by a supervisor. They went over my resume and ask a few questions pertaining to previous employers.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Swedish (Seattle, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

My interview was very relaxed. I was able to learn a lot about the clinic I was interviewing for and tell a bit about my past experiences in similar settings.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swedish (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Went through a recruiter. The managers reached out to me and were very nice. The whole process went smoothly. I was in their office for about 45 minutes and then I got offered the job. My managers at the time were great. Very kind, asked general interview questions and nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swedish in June 2016.

Interview

Start off with a phone interview and it you were a great fit then you have an interview with the manager of the clinic. The manager have you come in for the interview and ask questions to see if you are a great fit,

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a great fit.   1 Answer