Symmetry Financial Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

1. Featured Interview

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (San Antonio, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Easy phone interview management was very relaxed. Question were entry level type questions and only had to do one interview . After that they send you email packet of information to fill out to get the hiring process started.

Agent Interview

Interview

Very little company background provided. Explained that free leads are provided, but they're old. Warm or hot leads can cost from $.50 to $5.50 each. Commission only, but didn't provide more specifics except to say it was good money.

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group.

Interview

After applying I heard back from the company within 24 hours via email. My current mentor was who interviewed me over the phone. Pretty easy interview. She mainly just asked about me.

Interview Questions

• What stood out about the company video most to me.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Baltimore, MD) in January 2018.

Interview

Courting is a good way to describe it. A panel of successful agents read the littany of praises. Anyone who wants in, is hired. word, word, word, word. I dont have 30 words worth of content, sorry.

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group.

Interview

Easy process, friendly hiring managers. Online interview questions to submit, direct manager interview, regional manager interview. They were quick and efficient. Videos to watch before interviews to get a good understanding of how the organization works and what the daily work is all about.

Interview Questions

• Overview of my career history and what I'm looking for next.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy conversation! We just went over the guidelines and a day-to-day of what the job entailed. He was very responsive and answered any question I had. not only that, was very nice while doing it as well!

Interview Questions

• I asked all of the questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

I was talking to my friend about the position for a while. He was newer in the business and I did not 100% believe. I went down to Cincinnati to meet his manager back in January 2015. It was eye opening, he asked me questions that were more based on my goals not how I could help him out.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember exactly the questions he asked, more a long the lines of what did I want in life?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Richmond, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

I expressed interest, was shown a company profile, met with the hiring manager, was hired and haven't looked back. The insurance IMO business promises much more than is ever actually given. So, I drove 4.5 hours to meet with the man who offered me the job. It was the best tip of my life. It truly has changed me for the better.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to take responsibility and be accountable for your results whether they be good or bad and are you willing to leave your ego at home and let is show you a proven system and be able to follow that system?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't a negotiating phase. The offer was basically set in stone. Your compensation is a tiered situation so as you work and earn compensation, the company generously give you incentives that are very attainable and goal oriented so you ar focused on the prize and become determined to reach small goals that they set for you.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2018.

Interview

Extensive phone interview. The person conducting the interview was very straightforward and seemed like a good guy. He spoke of many resources that would help me to succeed in this position.

Interview Questions

• Rate your interest on a scale of 1 to 10   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Greensboro, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

A quick phone conversation with my prospective sales mentor / Up Line manager. Was pretty clear he wasn't being too picky (or maybe I'm just that awesome:) Granted there are many outside sales roles that are easy to get and tough to succeed in. He did seem genuinely interested in seeing me succeed, and even joked about how some managers take a more quantity over quality approach.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Louisville, KY) in February 2019.

Interview

I recieved a verification email after my application was filed informing me to be looking out for a phone call. Recieved first call interview, asked questions that made me think. Overall went very well. After interview received an offer email.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you felt the most accomplished?   1 Answer