Symmetry Financial Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (New Haven, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

Very nice interview and conversation, it was finding out if I was a fit for them and also if they were a fit for me. Very upfront and had great learning tools to get started

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked as a 1099, Independent contractor   2 Answers

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery Village, MD

Application

I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Montgomery Village, MD) in December 2017.

Interview

Symmetry gave me a phone interview shortly after reviewing my resume. The interview was both enlightening and informative. Before the interview, I watched the Corporate Overview on their website. It discussed what the company wanted in its agents as well as the income breakdown and a brief overview of their product offerings. The interview went well and on the second round of the interviews, I was offered a position within the company. Preparation was the key to landing the position.

Interview Questions

• Did I watch the Corporate Overview and what questions I had for them?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Springdale, AR) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty smooth. I answered a posting from LinkedIn, sent in my resume and within a few days I received an email asking me to watch a few videos. After that there were 2-3 phone calls to get to know me, and for me to get to know the company.

Interview Questions

• What stands out the most to you about our campany?   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group in September 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by two different people who are very successful in the company. I was very surprised about this process because most if not all insurance companies skip this part or does not even have an interview to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Once you reached all the goals you have set for yourself and your family, what are you going to do?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group in August 2017.

Interview

Had some informal conversations with some smart folks feeling each other out. He wanted to know about my style and approach rather than experience or background. He was very respectful and a nice man whom seemed honest and forthright.

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Charlotte, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Received a call was asked to watch a video and call him back. He asked what did I think, and began to tell me more about the company. He was very motivated and enthusiastic about what he does. He immediately asked me to come to conference and offered me a ticked.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals and was I looking for when I applied for Symmetry Financial?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Simple, very easy going and just trying to find a good fit. Short application with background info and background check required for insurance carriers. Independent contractor position, so there is not a lot of interviewing necessary.

Independent Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Modesto, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was too easy. Online submission of resume. Call within two days. With instructions watch a video in prep for a telephone interview. Was asked a few questions and hired over the phone.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

I can only attest to their recruiting tactics which completely disregard my many request for them to stop contacting me. I posted my resume on another job site and even posted an explicit request specifying that any representitive or independent agent from Symmetry Fininacial was not to contact me yet I receive multiple calls in a row from their North Carolina office and multiple emails from the Fusco Group and other that just use yahoo email addresses.

I ultimately had to delete my profile on the other board to try and stop the solicitations. After many calls to their HQ and being told there was nothing they could do to stop the solicitations I really had ro wonder about the lack of communication and professionalism in this organization.

Anonymous Employee in Ventnor City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Ventnor City, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

30 minutes by phone with the agency recruiter and watching a few videos online. There were very few questions were asked about my resume or background, more like a conversation to discover my attitude and personality. He did ask me if I had any interest in opening my own agency, was I currently licensed, and what I had been doing over the past few years.

Interview Questions

• When were you originally licensed?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to be an insurance agent with Symmetry?   1 Answer