Symmetry Financial Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Symmetry Financial Group

HardAverageEasy
Found 160 candidate interviews
Featured InterviewHelpful (38)
Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Des Moines, IA) in Mar 2020

Interview

They sent an email to set up a phone call time and called on the phone for about 30 minutes. They talked about the culture of the company, the training process, and where to go from after being hired.

Interview Questions
  • They asked what about the company stuck out to me, etc
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (United States)

Interview

watch a video about the Company and the requirements, speak with the recruiting person about sills and background, then speak with Agency owner about the opportunity and what the position entails

Interview Questions
Symmetry Financial Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Denver, CO) in Jan 2021

Interview

Phone. Fairly simple looks like they're recruiting quite a bit. Seemed too desperate for me. It sounded like commission only which is a huge deal breaker. Overall they are structured well.

Interview Questions
Symmetry Financial Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (United States)

Interview

Great place to work if you can actually sell, if not then don’t complain because this is sales. Most people do sales and do not know what it takes. Do not be that person.

Interview Questions
Symmetry Financial Group
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Houston, TX) in Dec 2020

Interview

Lots of people to speak with but all very informative. Everyone was very eager to answer my questions and explain the process of buying leads to paying out commissions. Overall very satisfied with company.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you’d be a good fit?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (United States) in Dec 2020

Interview

multilevel marketing for life insurance. nice people, but the set up and description of how to 'grow' the business is very pyramid type structure - so they are flooding the job sites with separate "independent agencies" all under the same Symmetry umbrella

Interview Questions
  • Did I already have my license, and if not would I be willing to get my life and health license
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (United States)

Interview

They call you to talk about what you learned in the 3 videos they want you to watch. They ask your goals and how you’re a good fit then set you up an interview appointment.

Interview Questions
Symmetry Financial Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe, NM
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Santa Fe, NM) in Dec 2020

Interview

Very easy and laid back interview. The phone interview consisted of just learning more about me and why I want to work there. This is a two part interview that doesn’t sound very pushy or awkward. Conversation flowed nicely enough to not make you nervous.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years both professionally and personally?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (United States)

Interview

Interview process was smooth and fluid, they are well versed in their ability to onboard. I will say that I'm not impressed with them offering the job like they are "hiring" you when in fact, you are not W-2 but contracted through 1099 and required to carry all of your own coverages.

Interview Questions
Symmetry Financial Group
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (United States) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interviewer was very easygoing and supportive. They were very to the point, asked questioning about my future and my personality and described the position. Very welcoming to entry level applicants.

Interview Questions
  • What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in the future?
Application

Interview

Talked on the phone for about 20 minutes and felt as though I was not taken as seriously as I should of been. But they were very nice and at the end of the day I got the job.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 160