Symmetry Financial Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1. Featured Interview

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (New Haven, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

Very nice interview and conversation, it was finding out if I was a fit for them and also if they were a fit for me. Very upfront and had great learning tools to get started

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked as a 1099, Independent contractor   1 Answer

Independent Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Modesto, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was too easy. Online submission of resume. Call within two days. With instructions watch a video in prep for a telephone interview. Was asked a few questions and hired over the phone.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

I can only attest to their recruiting tactics which completely disregard my many request for them to stop contacting me. I posted my resume on another job site and even posted an explicit request specifying that any representitive or independent agent from Symmetry Fininacial was not to contact me yet I receive multiple calls in a row from their North Carolina office and multiple emails from the Fusco Group and other that just use yahoo email addresses.

I ultimately had to delete my profile on the other board to try and stop the solicitations. After many calls to their HQ and being told there was nothing they could do to stop the solicitations I really had ro wonder about the lack of communication and professionalism in this organization.

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ventnor City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Ventnor City, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

30 minutes by phone with the agency recruiter and watching a few videos online. There were very few questions were asked about my resume or background, more like a conversation to discover my attitude and personality. He did ask me if I had any interest in opening my own agency, was I currently licensed, and what I had been doing over the past few years.

Interview Questions

• When were you originally licensed?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to be an insurance agent with Symmetry?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Evansville, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

very professional. she was very kind and seemed very sincere. very knowledgeable. I would have liked to be more in person but it is what it is. it is hard to get a feel for the company on the phone.

Field Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group.

Interview

30 min. phone call. Discussed the video that was sent and the training and licensing process. Also discussed the leads system. Overall it was a review of their training and work flow processes.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my interest in the company and why I would be a good fit.   Answer Question

Licensed Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group in February 2017.

Interview

Very straight forward and extremely nice. She was a people person and wanted to make sure that I understood the requirements. They also believe in family being first and they respect that family and children come first.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for the company and why it seemed like a good fit for me   2 Answers

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Greensboro, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

A quick phone conversation with my prospective sales mentor / Up Line manager. Was pretty clear he wasn't being too picky (or maybe I'm just that awesome:) Granted there are many outside sales roles that are easy to get and tough to succeed in. He did seem genuinely interested in seeing me succeed, and even joked about how some managers take a more quantity over quality approach.

Life Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group in January 2017.

Interview

First interview is normal experience, questions based on resume, experience, etc. They seem to care about knowing that you're not just philandering through life. Im sure so they hire genuine, hard-wroking agents.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

A quick phone interview talking. Mainly talking about the video they sent me. The recruiter and I discussed my salary and how much I could potentially earn in a week. But I declined because I would have the get a license. Plus the numbers he gave for my salary was different from what was given in the video.