Synovus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Synovus Interview Questions

Updated Nov 1, 2017

2.5

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Synovus.

Interview

It was over the phone. Not to many in-depth technical questions. More around the interaction with the team and how you get along. Great people on the team , the Sr leadership still needs to get their idea and plan in place.

Interview Questions

• Recent experience with banking software.   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synovus (Nashville, TN) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was very laid back, yet informative. The manager asked me questions about how I would deal with irate customers and what good ideas I had to bring in new business.I had a chance to meet several people in the branch and even got a tour the branch.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I felt I would be a good fit for the company. They mainly wanted to know what I knew about the banking industry and how I could put that knowledge to use.   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synovus (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

interviewed with the supervisor who asked many questions pertaining to the job and the responsibilities. Many of the questions were centered in credit and if then Q & A.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synovus.

Interview

Interview process was easy and simple. Staff was friendly and gave great directions. I was contacted right away. The application process was simple and easy too. I thought that the assessment test was a great idea to give potential employee a ideal of what a average day of work would be like at Synovus.

Administrative Assistant, Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Synovus (Columbus, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Within one day of submitting my application online, I was contacted and an interview was scheduled. It was scheduled on a Friday afternoon, which I thought was odd. Nonetheless, it was a great interview. The two managers conducting the interview were friendly and made it more conversational than formal. It was an overall pleasant experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Synovus (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

pretty simply, they really just want to see if you have good customer skills and know how to talk to customer and adhere to metrics. You meet with either both supervisors or one supervisor and the director, but after I got hired on they were pulling other co workers to interview.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton, GA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Synovus (Milton, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Did a application online. Received a email from someone internally asking me to fill another application out . Did it . After two weeks I scheduled a interview dates . Sat down wig the two managers over customer service and just talked about the job and what I would have to Diana things like that

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hourly rate

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trinity, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Synovus (Trinity, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position on 1/31 and was contacted a week or two later by a recruiter via email requesting me to fill out a more detailed online form, as well as complete a virtual teller simulator to assess my potential skills. About two weeks later I was contacted by the branch manager, whom I set up an interview with. She was very nice and conducted an informal interview first, then scheduled a more formal interview with at a later date. She ended up cancelling our formal interview and hired me without it, because she said I was her top candidate. I was called a week later by a different recruiter, who ordered a background check on me, and set up a date for me to complete a drug test. My start date was settled on being 3/14.

Document Imaging Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Synovus (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by two managers, one was the department manager and the other was the operations manager. They asked the typical interview questions. The managers were really nice and made me feel comfortable. The only thing is that they talk to you as if you will be the one chosen for the position, then find out later, they chose someone else.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to go over and beyond to get the job done.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Synovus.

Interview

The interview was about 1.5 hours. I was asked some technical questions as well as business analyst questions. There were only 2 people in the room interviewing me. Both were nice and laid back.