Synovus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Synovus Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synovus.

Interview

Interview process was easy and simple. Staff was friendly and gave great directions. I was contacted right away. The application process was simple and easy too. I thought that the assessment test was a great idea to give potential employee a ideal of what a average day of work would be like at Synovus.

Administrative Assistant, Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Synovus (Columbus, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Within one day of submitting my application online, I was contacted and an interview was scheduled. It was scheduled on a Friday afternoon, which I thought was odd. Nonetheless, it was a great interview. The two managers conducting the interview were friendly and made it more conversational than formal. It was an overall pleasant experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Synovus (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

pretty simply, they really just want to see if you have good customer skills and know how to talk to customer and adhere to metrics. You meet with either both supervisors or one supervisor and the director, but after I got hired on they were pulling other co workers to interview.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton, GA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Synovus (Milton, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Did a application online. Received a email from someone internally asking me to fill another application out . Did it . After two weeks I scheduled a interview dates . Sat down wig the two managers over customer service and just talked about the job and what I would have to Diana things like that

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hourly rate

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trinity, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Synovus (Trinity, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position on 1/31 and was contacted a week or two later by a recruiter via email requesting me to fill out a more detailed online form, as well as complete a virtual teller simulator to assess my potential skills. About two weeks later I was contacted by the branch manager, whom I set up an interview with. She was very nice and conducted an informal interview first, then scheduled a more formal interview with at a later date. She ended up cancelling our formal interview and hired me without it, because she said I was her top candidate. I was called a week later by a different recruiter, who ordered a background check on me, and set up a date for me to complete a drug test. My start date was settled on being 3/14.

Document Imaging Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Synovus (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by two managers, one was the department manager and the other was the operations manager. They asked the typical interview questions. The managers were really nice and made me feel comfortable. The only thing is that they talk to you as if you will be the one chosen for the position, then find out later, they chose someone else.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to go over and beyond to get the job done.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Synovus.

Interview

The interview was about 1.5 hours. I was asked some technical questions as well as business analyst questions. There were only 2 people in the room interviewing me. Both were nice and laid back.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Synovus (Athens, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

As a rehire, the process was relatively smooth. The entire process from application to 1st day took about 3 weeks. I was contacted within a few days of application, interviewed within a week, offered within a week and a half started roughly 10 days later. I enjoyed the overall experience,

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Synovus (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was so average. They asked basic questions. Nothing tricky...just in and out. Interview manager was very nice and chill. We went in and I got asked assessment questions then I was out of there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to take initiative because one of your team members did not do their part?   Answer Question

Senior SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Synovus (Columbus, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Recruiter submitted my profile and same day i got a technical screening call which went really well. Next day they scheduled a telephonic interview which lasted about 30-40 mins and the same day i got the offer for joining.

Overall experience with interview process is wonderful and the person who took my interview was nice and clear on each question he asked.

Interview Questions

• T-SQL questions and database design questions mostly...   Answer Question