SysLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at SysLogic

Sort:

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I was not looking for a job but was contacted about a position, but figured I’d listen to what they had to say. I had a phone interview with the recruiter. She said it sounded like a good fit and wanted to schedule an in person interview. I emailed her my resume and then never heard another thing either way. I found it off putting since they contacted me in the first place. I’m not sure what happened.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SysLogic (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

Drawn-out and disorganized. Lengthy delays between each interview. I had to keep the process moving. Drawn-out and disorganized. Lengthy delays between each interview. I had to keep the process moving.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SysLogic (Brookfield, WI) in October 2012.

Interview

Long interview process, but in hindsight, that is probably a good thing in order to make sure that there was a good fit with the culture, type of work, people, etc. The interview process is a multi-stage process: phone interview first to make sure there is a good fit. And, then several face-to-face interviews with individuals in operation roles as well as consultants working at the company. The interview process ends with an interview with the CEO. The interview process spanned about 2 weeks or so after the initial phone screen. The interviews are somewhat informal but still business oriented. No crazy off-the-wall questions or puzzles like MSFT, ACN, GOOG, or others do. Although some people do not like multiple interviews, me included, you do get a chance to meet with many people who work at SysLogic during the interview process which can help you gauge if SysLogic is a good fit for you. Overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at SysLogic?
      Why do you want to be a consultant? - - > especially for those coming from private sector IT jobs
      What do you know about SysLogic?
      And, of course, all of the normal interview questions that you typically expect during an interview: What are your strengths? Weaknesses? etc.   Answer Question

Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SysLogic (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Brief Phone screen. I could tell from the start of the conversation this person was not going to be very easy to talk to. Did not get a warm friendly feeling while discussing my resume. Not the typical phone screen, usually the person on the other end will get to know an applicant, talk about the company and the position, we just jumped right into the resume. She came off rude, condescending and cold. If that is the typical work environment for this company, it is not one I would want to be part of.

Interview Questions

• asked to explain my current role? All details were listed on the resume.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SysLogic (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

Interactive process, non-threatening, more of an enlightened conversation. There was nothing adversarial or controversial in the process. Enjoyed the interview (how often can you say that?) The people were respectful and engaged.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us and what piqued your interest?   1 Answer