KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

System Soft Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at System Soft Technologies

System Soft Technologies

Application

I interviewed at System Soft Technologies

Interview

The interview process is not too long and fairly quick. The TA Team is really helpful & they are always there for you throughout the whole process. They have a friendly process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a difficult time
    1 Answer

System Soft Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at System Soft Technologies

Interview

Technical questions including ETL Tool, DB Design, ODS, and performance tuning. Design techniques, Implementation strategies, and some questions on BI Layer. Handling Production batch stream, failures, restart, backup, retention and orchestration.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

System Soft Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at System Soft Technologies in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. Talent Acquisition team member contacted me for the initial interview. I was interviewed for the Talent Acquisition Coordinator position for Toronto, ON location. During an interview, I was told that I will hear about the next steps or status update within a week. However, I did not hear back until two weeks. I completely understand that sometimes hiring a perfect candidate takes time and may take longer. Since I did not hear back until two weeks, I decided to send a follow-up email. Within two hours, I got the rejection email from your system. I am not at all angry at having the rejection for the role. I understand that I wasn’t a perfect candidate. What is totally disappointing for me is that System Soft, the interviewer, did not have the courtesy to send me even the rejection email until I followed up. My following up regarding the interview status was the only reason I got the status update/rejection email otherwise you would have kept me waited for sure. I have experienced this with other companies too. I am in the same profession so I know how these things work. Some companies really value the candidates they interview, at least update them with their hiring decision. Seems like System Soft is not one of them for sure! Wouldn't work for such a company. Everything happens for good.

Interview Questions
  • What's your experience? What type roles you were hiring in your previous job?

System Soft Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at System Soft Technologies in Jun 2021

Interview

They are very unprofessional with their interview questions. Focusing more on personal questions than professional knowledge within the candidates expertise. They do not have a project base interview therefore they will not offer appropriate pay based on your skill set.

Interview Questions
  • What is a challenge you have face in your personal life that translates to your work?

System Soft Technologies

Application

I interviewed at System Soft Technologies

Interview

Conduction of online interview and on passing that an other interview is conducted with HR. On success of that interview training period starts for a couple of months and then employee is assigned some project tasks with a team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

System Soft Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at System Soft Technologies

Interview

Based on the experience level it decides either one or multiple rounds of interview. And the interview process and level varies on based on the experience.Its a good and clean and transparent at the things

Interview Questions
  • Scenerio based questions are asked to evaluate the caditature

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at System Soft Technologies (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

two-panel interviews with several staff from HR and Talent Acquisition. Behavioral interview questions. Nothing too difficult to answer. interviews were conducted via Microsoft meeting. Thus far interview process has been good. Would recommend the company to others. Nothing bad to say about company

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to take advice from a less experienced employee

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at System Soft Technologies (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2019

Interview

Its very cool. Two rounds, first round was aptitute and second round was technical interview.Aptitute is very easy. Interviewer was two employees. But after interview they decided to move male candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calicut, Kerala

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at System Soft Technologies (Calicut, Kerala)

Interview

Totally four rounds 1st round was easy 2nd round was technical After two round they will select the candidate who are eligible for attending another two rounds Afterwards they will select the candidate for the role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at System Soft Technologies (Hyderābād) in Jun 2018

Interview

It will be on zoom call, 30 mins interview process and it will be simple the people who interviewed with very friendly nature. they asked about previous experience family back ground and technically some questions which is work realted

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews