System Soft Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at System Soft Technologies

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at System Soft Technologies (New York, NY).

Interview

In a conference room with several staff, and the conference call on to another office. Very unorganized, and although they said I was hired, they moved back my start date four times.

Interview Questions

• Asked about extra hours, which should've been a tipoff.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at System Soft Technologies.

Interview

The interview process was very simple, very cordial, very professional. The main focus during the interview process were questions based on the resume along with previous experience and how to handle possible scenarios.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at System Soft Technologies in February 2016.

Interview

It took 2+ weeks for the whole process.The recruiter and interviewer are very friendly.Questions are Only on your resume points and some behavioural questions.Total 3 rounds all are telephonic 1 is technical and remaining two rounds are behavioural rounds.

Interview Questions

• Nothing technical but about resume and some behavioural questions   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at System Soft Technologies (Tampa, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview is typically phone screen and skype followed by face 2 face interview. This process is not mandatory. some time you can skip f2f. In Interview most of the questions are recent project work. They asked me to explain my project architecture in detail. After that they asked some definitions and then scenario based questions.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at System Soft Technologies (Dallas, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

Everything was smooth and wonderful

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a good offer so accepted

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karwar, Karnataka (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at System Soft Technologies (Karwar, Karnataka (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

software developer

Interview Questions

• how to mantains the projects?...as on the bussiness deal...   Answer Question

FAE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at System Soft Technologies (Taipei (Taiwan)) in June 2011.

Interview

First of all, I have a interview with ST Technical Marketing( Chinese).
    Second of all, I have a interview with ST FAE mnanager (Engilish).
    Finally, Human Resource have twice interview for me to discuss payment and other things they concerned.