KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Management is nice and willing to help if needed.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Benefits are amazing, Healthcare is less than other staffing companies and their is an abundance of PTO.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Good Culture(in 4 reviews)
  • "The CEO is engaged and highly invests back into the Company to improve processes, improve technology and grow the company.(in 4 reviews)
  • "The employees are friendly, knowledgeable in all immigration and accounting(in 4 reviews)
Cons
  • "401K matching could take this organization to great heights.(in 2 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Friendly environment

May 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

very friendly teammates , and shared goals.

Cons

pay is only once a month

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

"Use and Abuse" Leadership Style - CORPORATE EEs

May 20, 2022 - Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

There were some very talented marketing and creative folks. Initially there was remote and flexible work but that came to an end abruptly for anyone close enough to get into an office. Work life balance is great for 98% of the company because no one is dedicated enough to work overtime anyway due to the way they are treated.

Cons

Marketing is treated like admins at this company. Sales has more say so over brand development/voice than marketing. The men here talk women in circles and speak over them in meetings and when asked questions. CEO is known to be combative and uses tactics such as screaming and yelling to get his point across. His cohorts are bullies and those that had to work in office at HQ often communicated the anxiety caused by this. Shady business practices. No departmental budgets. Provides the view they are diverse but in reality, the company just wants the cheapest labor possible. Glassdoor reviews are mostly BS and driven by Marketing or the owners' minions who are all related to each other. Good Luck having a fair conversation or needing to raise an issue with HR. Terrible communication both departmentally and from leadership. Laid off a portion of the marketing team with no notice after bringing them aboard in the end of 2020 and seeing a 35+ MILLION rise in revenue - which no doubt marketing had an impact on. But, once they feel you are no longer needed or you dont fit in the "cool club"..... Laughable payrates compared to market medians based on education and experience. No chance for internal growth, promotions offered to outsiders and denied to internal staff. Rounds of random layoffs happen frequently which they attempt to hide from the larger company. If you are a marketing professional and expect to be treated like a business strategist, as you should be, this is NOT the place for you. They want all they can get out of people while extending the very least possible in way of pay and benefits/flexibility. There is no respect or understanding of the Marketing craft here.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

good

Apr 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

good good good good good

Cons

not applicable not applicable not applicable not applicable

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good company

May 5, 2022 - Senior Systems Engineer in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The company is growing - Flexible work location - Diverse teams

Cons

- None I can think of for the company of this size

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

DS

Apr 4, 2022 - Data Scientist in Des Moines, IA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good company and I highly recommend

Cons

Need to improve on marketing

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

One of the best company in US

Feb 24, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had a great experience with SystemSoft, We are working here as a family.

Cons

Working with System Soft since 2020. Everything goes very smoothly.

7. 3.0
    Current Employee

Ok for entry level

Apr 10, 2022 - Web UI Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-workers, good learning experience.

Cons

Disorganized executives, very poor communication. Low range salary

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Review on System Soft Technologies

Oct 6, 2021 - Business Development Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been here for 6 years and it keeps getting better. Benefits are amazing, Healthcare is less than other staffing companies and their is an abundance of PTO. I am treated like a true professional and System Soft is always looking for ways to improve. We hire the best technical recruiters, our Contracts teams is very efficient and HR is very processed. The commission structure is lucrative. I am very blessed to have found such an incredible Company to work for. Lastly, management is very understanding and they do NOT micro-manage.

Cons

I just can't think of any, everything I want and need to be successful is here.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

This place is AWESOME!!!

Oct 6, 2021 - Senior U S IT Recruiter in Tulsa, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing, smart, forward thinking people. The opportunity is stellar, and the culture is great. They know what it takes to become successful in the Staffing Industry. After 15 years working at the same place I was looking for a change, something innovative and a career I could see recharge and grow. This has been a blessing, and I'm very thankful for the individuals in this company. The opportunity to become successful is here, and supportive leadership I feel has been outstanding.

Cons

I honestly don't have any at the moment.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company to work for

Dec 16, 2021 - Database Administrator in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company. all the departments give instant responses for the questions. maintains transparency and good work environment

Cons

Not Much benefits like 401K and HSA

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 132 Reviews

System Soft Technologies Reviews FAQs

System Soft Technologies has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 157 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at System Soft Technologies to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, System Soft Technologies employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at System Soft Technologies. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

94% of System Soft Technologies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated System Soft Technologies 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at System Soft Technologies to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with System Soft Technologies Job Seekers