T-Systems North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2016

2.3

Strategic Deal Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems North America (Tempe, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very painless here at T-Systems. The senior recruiter was very easy to talk to and made the process very easy. I would highly recommend applying for a role at T-Systems

Interview Questions

• Why did you consider T-Systems?   1 Answer

Interview

Shell Oil outsource all their IT, by default my skill set put me inline with T-Systems. T-Systems did not have their own labor pool with the background knowledge to take on a global contract as large as Shell

Senior Vmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems North America (Detroit, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one technical. Both interviews were easy. I received a verbal after the 2nd interview but the actual hiring process requires approval from Germany and that took another 30 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I told them my expected pay and they matched.

Finance Departmnet Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems North America (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

two interviews over the phone and two interviews 1:1

Negotiation

was not negotiable

Head of Department Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems North America in May 2010.

Interview

There is no thorough hiring or vetting process in place for Managers. Managers should be properly assessed to determine fit and capability. The interview process can be perceived as cumbersome with no structure.

Good

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T-Systems North America (Houston, TX) in June 2008.

Interview

everyone seems to work well together and have a good mood, but the work load is extreme!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T-Systems North America (Lisle, IL) in February 2008.

Interview

Began working as a contractor. Working knowledge helped me gain full employment

Negotiation

I was hired at a time when the country has very high unemployment numbers

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems North America (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Initial staff agency interview, 1st round with the resource manager, 2nd round with the Business program manager and final HR round. Followed by many documentation and background check process. The offer letter is issued after this process. All of them took place within 15-20 days time frame.

Technician Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems North America in August 2010.

Interview

We just sat down and talked.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult challenge you have overcome?   Answer Question