T&R Properties Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at T&R Properties

2.9

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T&R Properties (Columbus, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

Horrible. Tammy Potts came in half way through the interview and treated me terribly. She looked at my resume, started laughing under her breath and asked me a couple questions regarding my resume and then asked why I felt like I had the experience to go further with the interview. I was shocked by how rude she was. I left in tears.

Interview Questions

• I was asked I felt like I had the experience to go further with the interview.   1 Answer

T&R Properties Response

Jan 11, 2016 – Organization & Talent Manager

Dear Anonymous Interview Candidate,

It is unfortunate that you had a negative experience while interviewing with our company and we sincerely apologize for that. It would have been a great deal... More

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T&R Properties (Dublin, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Met with the COO and controller with an HR member initially. Was asked a couple questions but not many. They were interested and sent me home with a test to take. once you take the test they will give you the results and ask you back. I came back briefly to meet with them again and meet the owner.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T&R Properties (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Everyone at the home office in Dublin was very nice. Interview consisted of the standard questions but I never heard back from anyone. Not even an email to say they were still conducting interviews or an email to say they picked another candidate. That lack of follow up makes me question the company as a whole. If you value communication, shouldn't you follow up with your applicants? A simple email would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current job?

Why should we pick you for this position?

When was the last time you told a lie?   1 Answer

T&R Properties Response

Sep 9, 2015 – Organization & Talent Manager

Good morning Marketing Specialist candidate. We are still interviewing for the position and I apologize if you did not receive the follow-up email that was sent out. I will re-send the emails now and... More

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T&R Properties (Dublin, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Very thorough. Background check, drug test. Went over T&R Properties needs and my needs. They have automatic deposit. They also have a handbook that you read and sign that you received.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans for the future   1 Answer

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T&R Properties (Columbus, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Multiple in office interviews and 1 out of office interview.
    COO, CEO, and Operations manager took part.
    All interviewers were very genuine and straight forward.
    They took the time to get to know me personally and professionally.
    Interview questions and aptitude testing were in depth and thorough. They openly shared aptitude results at my request and allowed me to address some areas that I thought weren't representative of my abilities and experience.

Overall, the experience was very positive.

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T&R Properties (Beavercreek, OH) in September 2011.

Interview

My own own interview was typical but I sat in on many interviews and have heard some comments that should never have been made to an interviewee. They hire on looks and giggle personalities, not on work experience.

Interview Questions

• I didn't have any irregular questions cause i was hired by a regional manager, not by upper management.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, they will try to get you as cheaply as possible, and forget about raises and a person hired in doing the same job as you may get twice as much pay for the same job and sometimes even a smaller property

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T&R Properties in July 2014.

Interview

The HR person was kind enough to work an interview around my schedule. However, I was mortified when the HR Director and the COO asked inappropriate questions that had nothing to do with the job, future or past performance. They asked about my husband and his occupation, my daughter and her current education needs and goals, our religion, and many others. I was told point blank that no matter the size of the property, I wouldn't make what I was used to making noting that the company primarily deals with B & C properties. "Of course everyone wants to work with A, luxury properties, the residents are pretty self-sufficient and not needy like on Bs and Cs."

If they're willing to break hiring practice rules in the initial interview, what other laws do they break?

Corporate Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T&R Properties (Dublin, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

I spoke on the phone with the recruiter briefly then was asked to meet at the Dublin office for a live interview. During my first in person interview, I met with the recruiter, the COO, and the owner. All of which were very laid back and open about the company, culture, and position. I was called back for a second interview a couple weeks later after completing an online assessment. This time I met with the recruiter and the COO who addressed any concerns I had and made sure I was comfortable with the role and the culture. There were no surprises or secrets - everything was laid out on the table and everyone was very open throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself more of an impatient or tolerant person?   Answer Question